Remote - use of one input (Pedal), as a guitar input connection

• Hello everybody,

first of all, as the new owner of a toaster, I am happy to be able to participate here now. I own the Kemper now for about 2 weeks and am still flashed!<3:love:

I'm thinking about using one of the input sockets on the remote as a guitar input. :/

Has that been a topic before, I couldn't find anything?

Sometimes it might be better to have the connection for a guitar on the remote (at front of the stage), intead than somewhere in the back, where the Kemper is (when the stage is very small and some musicians are running left to right etc... and no wireless connection is used!)

How do you think about that?

....still happy about buying a kemper:)

KEMPER "TOASTER" & REMOTE

**I thought I had the perfect AMP&BOX Team/Sound and was taught a better lesson, when I got to know the Kemper - now I own one**:thumbup:

• Welcome to the Family:)

It is not possible to use the remote jacks as a guitar input. the cable does not carry any analog signal

THX for your nice welcome!:)

OK, no analog signal can pass the cable.....X/
    I don`t know, how the Remote works inside. Maybe there is any analog/digital converter...etc, that has to be programmed that way

to let one PLUG work as an input in direction from remote to Kemper.

It`s just an idea build from a "beginner" Fantasy;)

greetings

Jens

**I thought I had the perfect AMP&BOX Team/Sound and was taught a better lesson, when I got to know the Kemper - now I own one**:thumbup:

• Hi Jens (Scandinavian?)

As Whippingpost said, there’s no A/D or audio in the Remote, so it’s not possible, unfortunately. Nice idea, though. I think that the machine would have to be designed from scratch with a Remote device that carries audio for it to be feasible, and as the Remote first appeared some years after the Profiler was introduced, it probably wasn’t envisaged in the initial development.

• Hi Jens (Scandinavian?)

As Whippingpost said, there’s no A/D or audio in the Remote, so it’s not possible, unfortunately. Nice idea, though. I think that the machine would have to be designed from scratch with a Remote device that carries audio for it to be feasible, and as the Remote first appeared some years after the Profiler was introduced, it probably wasn’t envisaged in the initial development.

Hello Sambrox;

thx for your input!:)
    I`m from Hamburg (not very "hochimnorden", but close8o)
    So,now I knew some more details about the remote, how it`s designed!
    My fantasy: it's not really vital, but would be a nice to have feature;)

• Hi Sharry,

OK, that`s the way the designer has made/developed it - Still a nice device - I love it<3 (in that short time of my use!!)
    Thx for your answer!!

• None of us knows exactly what is inside the remote...

;)

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• :):thumbup:

THX!