Performance mode doesn't save properly..

• Ok so I've spent many hours fine tweaking one of my performances.. I saved it all the time underway... And then I was going to test my Remote. So I chose the performance with my remote, and freacking all of my stomp boxes were swapped.. I had crunch sound all of a sudden, and my carefully adjusted delays were gone and swapped with annoying duo delay (I don't even remember which delay I was tweaking and now I have to scroll through all of them again..)..

What's happening here? Why is my Profiler editing my performance patches without my permission.. Is the REMOTE PERFORMANCE and PROFILER PERFORMANCE two seperate functions?

• ... and while you edit Slots within a Performance don't navigate to other Slots via Remote. This would withdraw your edits. While you edit navigate via RIG navigation cross on front panel only OR store the Performance before moving to another Slot.

• I'm actually careful taking backup all the time, so I don't know why this happened.. But I have a theory.. I was messing with lock function on stomp boxes because I wanted the same delay and effects over on to the next rig.. Maybe those locked functions made it so that the save was invalid.. Idk