Dave Friedman’s view of kemper.....

• Nope. Some profiles are spikey but with some good profiles, not grainy. My view is Dave is projecting. His buddies protecting. Using his own words, his own analogy, his amps from the JJ-100 with it's AC30 cleans to his guitars is piracy. His first guitars were blatant Fenders style guitars. Lol.

Some do suffer it more than others, but I wouldn't call Tim Pierce one of his "buddies". It wasn't long ago that Tim Pierce made a couple Kemper-friendly videos (and even in the Tone Talk he says it sounds great) and people on the forum were singing his praises as yet another convert.

And here we go with the "piracy" silliness again... It seems if you say anything less than glowing about the KPA, people will start grasping any straw to dismiss and discredit you. Reminds me why I left the forum a year or so again.

• Some do suffer it more than others, but I wouldn't call Tim Pierce one of his "buddies". It wasn't long ago that Tim Pierce made a couple Kemper-friendly videos (and even in the Tone Talk he says it sounds great) and people on the forum were singing his praises as yet another convert.

And here we go with the "piracy" silliness again... It seems if you say anything less than glowing about the KPA, people will start grasping any straw to dismiss and discredit you. Reminds me why I left the forum a year or so again.

I call them buddies. The whole scene out there is is very incestuous. I know this first hand. Protect their own. What I do find strange as others here is your subtle protection of all this and acting that if we call out Dave's bullshit, here you come playing captain save a Dave.. As if you have a dog in this fight.

The reality is not what they say about the Kemper, it's those of us who own them knows they are full of shit. It's all politics in the guitar builder's world. Kemper is the outsider..

If you left the forum, why are you back? Trolling? Shilling? Sounds like it. If you don't like what others are saying, move on..

• This is precisely the reason I left. No real intellectual honesty in conversation, just Kemper fanboy protectionism. Have it, it's all yours.

I call them buddies. The whole scene out there is is very incestuous. I know this first hand. Protect their own.

Then it's a mystery that Tim has made content favorable to Kemper including running a giveaway through them.

What I do find strange as others here is your subtle protection of all this and acting that if we call out Dave's bullshit, here you come playing captain save a Dave.. As if you have a dog in this fight.

I point out flawed arguments that I see, that's it. Yeah, if you want to be curt and just say he makes repackaged Marshall's or make clever fat jokes, I'm going to give my take. It's really that simple.

The reality is not what they say about the Kemper, it's those of us who own them knows they are full of shit. It's all politics in the guitar builder's world. Kemper is the outsider..

Yes, some of what they say I think is incorrect as a Kemper owner. I've pointed that out, yet I'm still called a "shill troll". In the end, granting any credence to their reasoning is welcomed with scorn by fanboys who take their gear too personally.

If you left the forum, why are you back? Trolling? Shilling? Sounds like it. If you don't like what others are saying, move on..

I came back because the climate of the forum calmed a bit. Seems that was a mistake.

You're full shit. A shill troll.

You can ask older members who remember me. They'll echo that those are and were my feelings. Not sure what I'm shilling, though. Perhaps you can be more clear since the lazy appeal of forum dwellers is the accuse anybody they don't like of being a "troll".

I'll just end it by pointing out how needlessly personal this all got. That says all that need be said. Later.

• This is precisely the reason I left. No real intellectual honesty in conversation, just Kemper fanboy protectionism. Have it, it's all yours.

Oh, kick rocks. Hahahaha! There's some intellectual honesty. Fanboy? Like that offends me Mr. Intellectual Honesty? Hahaha! Like a 5 year olds response. Don't let the door hit ya on ass shill.

• Hahahaha! Long winded and still trying to act like you're important. I went through a lot of your posts on subjects. You need to play more guitar. Lol.

Quoting all my responses. You seriously a troll man. Look over your posts here and on other subjects. You have to have the last word and expect everyone to agree with you. To use your own words, if you don't like what you are seeing here, unsubscribe from the thread. Lol.

• Hahahaha! Long winded and still trying to act like you're important. I went through a lot of your posts on subjects. You need to play more guitar. Lol.

If you had time to mine through my posts, perhaps your suggestion about playing more guitar is personal advice you'd be better serve heeding. It tends to be the last-ditch appeal at people on gear forums who don't like what another person says as a way to dismiss them as an unserious player. Meanwhile, those same people seem to spend the same amount of time on the forum, or perhaps more.

But really, this is needlessly childish and personal. The fact that we can't have a conversation about what Dave Friedman said without getting to this point is sad. For a while it was actually interesting and engaging in a philosophical and sociological sense.

• If you had time to mine through my posts, perhaps your suggestion about playing more guitar is personal advice you'd be better serve heeding. It tends to be the last-ditch appeal at people on gear forums who don't like what another person says as a way to dismiss them as an unserious player. Meanwhile, those same people seem to spend the same amount of time on the forum, or perhaps more.

But really, this is needlessly childish and personal. The fact that we can't have a conversation about what Dave Friedman said without getting to this point is sad. For a while it was actually interesting and engaging in a philosophical and sociological sense.

Hahahaha! Blah blah blah blah.. Go play guitar dude. Go play guitar. Don't be offended. This is Kemper forum, if you don't like the Kemper, why are you here? It seems you are always ready to waste your time trolling to talk your bs. We are musicians, you want to talk philosophy and sociology, there's other forums for that.

• Hahahaha! Blah blah blah blah.. Go play guitar dude. Go play guitar. Don't be offended. This is Kemper forum, if you don't like the Kemper, why are you here? It seems you are always ready to waste your time trolling to talk your bs. We are musicians, you want to talk philosophy and sociology, there's other forums for that.

FYI, I play guitar enough. I also don't hate the Kemper, otherwise why would I own one? If you're not mature enough to handle the kinds of disagreements presented here, take your own advice and play guitar instead of participating. It's that simple.

• How about the comments about the 'grainy top end' with the Kemper they talk about 1:22:30 of the clip. Does anyone else notice this?

does anyone else have opinion of this grainy top end for profiles? any clips, A-B compare? I never notice but maybe my ears are not train.

• FYI, I play guitar enough. I also don't hate the Kemper, otherwise why would I own one? If you're not mature enough to handle the kinds of disagreements presented here, take your own advice and play guitar instead of participating.

Practice what you preach Mr. Hypocrisy. This is the most I have participated here. You on the other hand, you troll anything to throw your snide complaints about the Kemper and the members here, to spread your bs. I think you sold your Kemper. lol. Mature enough? Mr. I can't stop responding because you are not mature enough to let it go. Hahahaha! you are a troll. Class A. Except this time, you are talking to someone who can see through your bs. :) I am laughing at you. You are predictable.

• Practice what you preach Mr. Hypocrisy. This is the most I have participated here. You on the other hand, you troll anything to throw your snide complaints about the Kemper and the members here, to spread your bs. I think you sold your Kemper. lol. Mature enough? Mr. I can't stop responding because you are not mature enough to let it go. Hahahaha! you are a troll. Class A. Except this time, you are talking to someone who can see through your bs. :) I am laughing at you. You are predictable.

Responding politely as I have doesn't make me a hypocrite or lacking maturity. I also don't troll anybody or anything, much less with any chance I get. You may not like my opinion of the KPA when it's not completely glowing, but that's not under your control. You're also free to incorrectly assume I sold my KPA, but you're just as wrong about that.

Once you're ready to return to the topic, go right ahead. In the meantime it's just childish mudslinging that accomplishes absolutely nothing constructive. You accuse me of being a troll yet are the only one hurling personal invective. Once you're done pretend laughing to postulate superiority, come have a chat.

• Responding politely as I have doesn't make me a hypocrite or lacking maturity. I also don't troll anybody or anything, much less with any chance I get. You may not like my opinion of the KPA when it's not completely glowing, but that's not under your control. You're also free to incorrectly assume I sold my KPA, but you're just as wrong about that.

Once you're ready to return to the topic, go right ahead. In the meantime it's just childish mudslinging that accomplishes absolutely nothing constructive. You accuse me of being a troll yet are the only one hurling personal invective. Once you're done pretend laughing to postulate superiority, come have a chat.

Hahahaha.. So you are now the self proclaim moderator of this discussion. You are something. Here you are talking about control while being the one trying to control this post. GFY troll. You need a hobby, maybe play the guitar.

• I didn't read through the whole thread and I absolutely don't care who's right or wrong here. But what you're talking about at the moment is quite personal and therefore very off topic. I'd love to see you debating via PM as I believe the majority here doesn't want to read insults.

I could have farted and it would have sounded good! (Brian Johnson)

• Hahahaha.. So you are now the self proclaim moderator of this discussion. You are something. Here you are talking about control while being the one trying to control this post. GFY troll. You need a hobby, maybe play the guitar.

There is a topic for the thread. Derailing, especially with petty personal stabs will only get the mods to warn, ban, or close the thread. Regardless, the constant railing and immaturity is something any person would wish to abandon to have any modicum of peaceful and constructive discussion. If you don’t want to have that, go hang out on Reddit and shitpost all day there. In the interim you’re only wasting your own time and making yourself look more foolish by insisting on plastering insults and labels rather than actually addressing the topic at hand. Show a little maturity and act like an adult.

• How about the comments about the 'grainy top end' with the Kemper they talk about 1:22:30 of the clip. Does anyone else notice this?

back on topic please - any other user hear this issue? If you hear the grainy top end is there clip or AB compare amp vs profile to show this?

• You're full shit. A shill troll.

Well, this argument was definitely convincing. I will dismiss the obvious nuance in Mementomori's posts from now on. He's "one of them" and not "one of us", I guess -- such radical points he's making.

Vinny no I don’t hear it but then I don’t hear much above 10k other than the constant ringing in my head from 20+ years standing in front of a Dual Rectifier right next to a crash cymbal!

If the KPA or Axe or Helix and IEM had been available when I was younger I might be able to hear more now ?

I don't know for sure what exactly, for 100%, Pierce is reffering to, but people may at times use different vocabulary to describe something similar. Or maybe he's hearing something I do not.

Dismissing him as "just an amp protectionist" (not that you did so) seems a step too far.

Personally, I can't say kemper is as far off the source to make me not want to use it, at least in the manner Pierce describes, even if I prefer real amps a sizable Chunk of the time.

The bonanza