Soldano Decatone profiles

• Thanks for these irish.
    I was gonna put these up on the rig exchange but someone already has.
    I once owned one of these and liked it a lot so Im looking forward to trying them out when my KPA comes back today.
    If you get a chance can you try doing some 'direct; profiles using the palmer (i.e. using the one of the line out outputs).
    I found it has worked well for me in this context, and poweramp/cab users will appreciate it Im sure.

• Thanks,
    I uploaded those to the rig exchange. But can't post in the private area.
    I think you made the AFD profiles ? One of my favs.
    I plan on doing a more comprehensive set of profiles of the Decatone and will do direct ones also with the Palmer.
    I would sell it afterwards but might keep it only 'cos it's cool having an amp that actually goes to 11.
    Hope you like the profiles and they prove useful. I am a direct to PC + headphones kinda player. I hope they work well when hooked up to a power amp / PA
    Only thing needed is probably a 3db boost on the volume knob. When recording I usually have to do that with most profiles.
    Eoin

• This prove PALMER is really an AMAZING thing, too many people don't believe such a little box (here I mean PDI-09 )can make a sound like this.

I like your rigs too.

• Uploaded some more profiles of the Decatone.
    Available via the rig exchange and as part of the dropbox zip in original.
    Did the lead channel and
    included direct profiles ie with no cabinet on the Palmer.
    Plan on doing some more with flat EQs and possibly with different gain settings.
    The Palmer is working really well for me.
    I really wish I could post this stuff in the provate area.

• The dropbox link isn't still available. Did anyone still have the file discription?

What means 'Brit'? With bright switch? Is there a special reason for that CS/DS settings?