Can't decide which pack to get, looking for suggestions

• Hi guys, first of all I'm sorry if this kind of thread comes up alot :)

So, I'm thinking of buying a profile pack in the not to distant future but can't really decide which one to get. The two packs i'm trying to decide between are the STL tones Kris Crummet pack(V1.0) and Josh Middleton's "Heavy Bundle 2". :wacko: From what I've gathered, the STL profiles seem to be brilliant for studio work with their dedicated "mix ready" profiles but was wondering what the other profiles felt like ? Josh Middleton's profiles also sound killer. If i had more money I would buy both haha :D
    I'd mainly be playing in drop C and drop B with one of the guitars having Duncan Solars in it and the other having Dimarzio Air Norton/ Tone Zone.

Thanks in advance ! \m/

• While tuning probably indicates metal, if you offer a bit about the style of music you're playing it would help people make recommendations.

Like guitar amps / settings themselves, some shine brightly in one genre but not so much in another.

Kemper remote -> Powered toaster -> Yamaha DXR-10

• While tuning probably indicates metal, if you offer a bit about the style of music you're playing it would help people make recommendations.

Like guitar amps / settings themselves, some shine brightly in one genre but not so much in another.

Sorry , was a bit vague. I like modern tones like those of Architects, while she sleeps, bury tomorrow.. But I'm also into stuff like Lamb of god :)

Hi!

I have both packages. If I had to decide between the Crummet V1.0 and Middleton's bundle (for metal with drop tuning) I'd buy the Heavy Bundle 2.

Thanks for your suggestion ! :)

metal Heavy Bundle 2. ROCK Crummet V1.0

Thanks !! :)