Toast ME(Midi Editor) : third party Kemper Profiling Amp editor

• Hi Kemper people, I am a new converted Kemperologist and would like to ask a question of you the users and the Gods who created this other worldly beauty.

When is the Editor going to make an appearance?

I have looked at threads from as far back as 2016 of people asking for one and it's late 2019 and STILL no sign.

I have a Eleven Rack, the editor is brilliant, I have an old GT8, that has an editor, I even have some Line6 stuff knocking about, they ALL have editors for them!!!

In my humble opinion,( is that IMHO?) This genius piece of equipment should at the very least have a good editor.

I tried the toast thing, it's not really good enough, I have seen the NAMM vids and was jumping around like a little ballet girl!!!

It's now late August 2019.... That was January!!!

Please someone tell me when we get a useable editor :love::love::love:

• Please ask here : Rig Manager 3.0 Editor

• Hello everybody, first of all ....Damian thanks for this great tool!!!

I have one problem. everything seems to work well but toastme does not receive the list of rigs in the KPA.

Just the current rig is displayed. All other presets are listed well (fx presets etc. )

Any idea?

• Hello everybody, first of all ....Damian thanks for this great tool!!!

I have one problem. everything seems to work well but toastme does not receive the list of rigs in the KPA.

Just the current rig is displayed. All other presets are listed well (fx presets etc. )

Any idea?

Maybe you have new 7 FW installed. Here is the info : Toast ME(Midi Editor) : third party Kemper Profiling Amp editor

• I can't find this question/answer paging through this thread. My question is about connection between the computer (Mac) and the Kemper Profiler, Desktop suiting the Kemper Editor. My Rig Manager software is currently communicating over the USB (A) from the Mac, to the USB (B) port of the Kemper.

When I go into the Kemper Editor->MIDI settings, no MIDI devices are shown for any of the device parameters within the KE dialog.

Is a MIDI over USB device necessary to establish a connection, in addition to the existing the USB connection for Rig Manager?

• I have used your editor with a midi sport 4 x 4 it was working fine until I updated my Mac to Catalina. No drivers are available to suit Catalina.Is there any unit that will work with Catalina ?

Last question has Kemper approached you to write their official Kemper editor ? ?‍♂️

• DamianGreda this is a good chance to say thank you for all the effort and lifeblood you have put into ToastME. It is such a great thing, as I am still on OS6 it provides me with all I need in terms of an editor and makes my life so much easier when dialing in tones and especially effects in my studio environment.

Regardless from any other approaches and a potential editor from Kemper (you won't see me joining the thread here in the forum and let's not start discussion on this here.... :rolleyes:) your thing is the kind of gamechanger coming from enthusiasts which make a difference. Very cool thing :thumbup:8)

Thanks you Damian!

• DamianGreda this is a good chance to say thank you for all the effort and lifeblood you have put into ToastME. It is such a great thing, as I am still on OS6 it provides me with all I need in terms of an editor and makes my life so much easier when dialing in tones and especially effects in my studio environment.

Regardless from any other approaches and a potential editor from Kemper (you won't see me joining the thread here in the forum and let's not start discussion on this here.... :rolleyes:) your thing is the kind of gamechanger coming from enthusiasts which make a difference. Very cool thing :thumbup:8)

Thanks you Damian!

Completely agree. I have said it before. But it is never a bad time to say it again and again.

I'm also still on OS6 and have my KPA 2 meters appart from my playing position. I just grab the mouse and use ToastMe. I don't think I would be playing as much as I do nor I would know how to tweak the Kemper and take advantage of it. Having all the settings at your sight is a big improvement to learn the Kemper.

• Serge20261

1. Any USB MIDI class compliant interface should work.They use drivers that are built right into the host computer’s operating system.

For example Roland Um-One mk2 in "TABLET" mode should work.

2. No but they invited me to discuss the official editor on the forum :)

Thanks have ordered the Roland.

A big thank you for your efforts, I probably would of sold my Kemper if it wasn’t for Your editor. So much easier to have everything in front of you.