CiliLab Profiles

• I don't see these posted about too often here so I thought I'd share some experience with them.

I bought their Mr. JVM 410 pack and it's way more than I expected.

Some things I liked about it are - it includes a great variety of profiles, there's something in here for everyone. I count 403 profiles in this pack with 39 direct profiles, along with anywhere from 40 to 85 profiles each for various cabinet and microphones. We all know the cabinet and mic make a huge difference on the overall sound, and Cililab has no less that eight different cabinets and five different microphones, along with an OD pedal and a couple of different preamps. So including all those options provides a full suite of great profiles and options to choose from.

I highly recommend checking them out.

Here's a link:

https://cililabkpaprofiles.bigcartel.com/products

• Does CILILAB KPA profiles exist anymore? I ordered some profiles on Christmas day and haven't heard anything. I know he says he manually sends them but I haven't heard from Ivan yet. Hope I didn't get scammed.

ZIG

• He has probably been busy during Christmas. Pm him here. He's been very helpful with his customers and don't scam anyone.

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• Worth The wait!!!! Ivan sent me the profiles. They are insane!!! The Diezel are some of the best I have heard. All I can say is wow!!!

Thanks Ivan!!

Good to know. Profiles that sounds killer and you just wan to play and play and you find inspiration for a new riff/song, that's awsome. :thumbup:

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau