Looking for tones

• Hey guys!

Very happy relatively new user of the Kemper here. However I feel like I'm only using it at half its potential. There's two tones i'm failing to achieve at the moment. I'm looking for a really good funky, Nile Rodgers style tone like in this video

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I tried quite a few profiles supposed to be good for funk but somehow I still don't sound half as funky as I'd like too. I'm using a start and have tried all pickup positions.

Also, I'm trying to come close to this sweet Mark Knopfler sound like here

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    or the whole communiqué album really. It's a relatively classic strat sound but fatter, without being overdriven.

I'm playing through my headphones. Do you guys know some good profiles for what I'm looking for, or if I'm doing something wrong ? I haven't tried to tweak any of the presence/master/EQ knobs, nor to add some Kemper effects.

Thank you for you time and looking forward to an answer.

• For Nile Rodgers:

I could have farted and it would have sounded good! (Brian Johnson)

• Both of the sounds you're looking for sound like direct, guitar into the console sounds.

Try using just the compressor and bypassing the stack section completely. EQ to taste

These profiles go to 11!