Question about the Wha->Volume function

• Could anyone help me with this?
    If said function is active, and in a rig I am using the pedal as volume and leave it say at 50%, if I then switch to a rig with an active wah is there a way to bring the volume back to 100 w\o having to switch wha off or to go to a rig where wah is not active by default?

Thanks in advance

Still chasing a worthy one :/

• I would be interested to know too. I had that very problem last night. Fortunately, I dont use the volume pedal much ever so am probably just going to untick the Wah > Volume option as sharing them seems leave to much chance of what Kemper like to call “logical conflicts” ;)

• im using it like this ; putting wah to my stomps on my clean channel,and on/off with midi controller than it remembers my volume too. if the wah is on different rig, than trying to set it on rig volumes to make the balance.

• im using it like this ; putting wah to my stomps on my clean channel,and on/off with midi controller than it remembers my volume too. if the wah is on different rig, than trying to set it on rig volumes to make the balance.

Thanks for chiming in :)
    You lost me somewhere (sorry, I am not a native speaker)...

What does "set it on rig volumes" mean? That you bring the volume pedal back to 100% before switching to the new rig?

• im using volume pedal like allways. but belive me, allways :) and most of the time its like %80 of volume and %100 on solos like a booster. (using volume post stack by the way) when playing on %80 volume and change to wah rig, its couses volume differences off course. so i was trying to say that, im balancing it with wah rigs volume.

• im using volume pedal like allways. but belive me, allways :) and most of the time its like %80 of volume and %100 on solos like a booster. (using volume post stack by the way) when playing on %80 volume and change to wah rig, its couses volume differences off course. so i was trying to say that, im balancing it with wah rigs volume.

Ah, got you :)

But the issue here is that, depending on the practical use, you can't be always certain you'll leave the volume pedal at a predictable setting.

Workarounds apart, I am trying and determine whether there's something I am missing on the matter or this is actually an intrinsic limitation of the way the Profiler works.