Kemper PowerHead, Remote and 2 Yamaha DXR10 For Sale

• Hi Y'all, I might be interested in selling my Kemper PowerHead with Remote, also interested in selling 2 Yamaha DXR10 Speakers with bags and trying to figure out what a good price would be? Everything is mint condition and has never left my studio. Can anyone Chime in and give me an idea what I should ask for it? I'm thinking around $3000.00 for everything plus shipping. I'd appreciate any input. Thanks, Bob

• In the past few months, I've bought a power head ($2225), remote (not as part of the bundle, so $475), and two DXR10s ($600 ea). I think the bundle discount only works out to twenty or thirty bucks.

So, the total new for my rig was $3900, and I didn't pay shipping (though I don't have bags for the speakers).

I don't know how well they hold their resale value (you might check reverb.com as a point of reference), but I thought a comparative current price for what it costs new might be useful. Hope it helps.

Kemper remote -> Powered toaster -> Yamaha DXR-10

• Knock a grand off for the speakers cuz' those will be the hardest part of the sale IMO.

And unless you're selling locally on Craigslist, the speakers are going to kill you on shipping cost.

We get a false sense of what it costs to ship something because we buy from Amazon, music retailers, etc. where even if we do pay for shipping, it's massively discounted because of their volume discounts. Go to a music retailer site to get weight and dimensions (including the box), then to ups.com and type in the info for shipping the DXR-10 somewhere.

You're going to be shocked by how much it will cost you.

• GLWTS

Yeah, absolutely.

When I sold all my amps last December (looking at you, Kemper), I did it all on Craigslist as shipping would have been insane. I did get everything sold, but I try not to think about what I got for them.

But then, there are two schools of thought on selling gear. Do I want to make a career out of moving this stuff in order to squeeze the last penny out of it, or take what I can get and be done with it? I chose the latter.

It still paid for the Kemper. :)

• Thanks for getting back to me. I was thinking that shipping would be a killer. Maybe I will do the local sale for the speakers but the Kemper and foot Controller shouldn't be too bad on shipping. You think $2250 for the toaster and controller would be about right?

• Purchased in July 2017, not quite 2 yrs old. I want to keep it especially since the editor and speakers are coming out but I'm a bedroom player and not sure I can justify keeping it since I can really only play on weekends cause of work.

• Purchased in July 2017, not quite 2 yrs old. I want to keep it especially since the editor and speakers are coming out but I'm a bedroom player and not sure I can justify keeping it since I can really only play on weekends cause of work.

Fair enough, noticed you are a member since 2015 hence my post! Remember, Reverb isn't the be-all-end-all for price guides (stuff is inflated lately)! Fleabay has an open box combo for $2199, exactly what you have, from NC - FYI.

Things and lives change all the time, as you well know, keep it if you can man! 8)

• Yea, I'd like to keep it. I'm really undecided right now. I'm Just throwing it out there in case anyone was interested. I have a feeling if I did happen to sell it I'd more than likely be looking again in a year. ^^

• Hi Y'all, I might be interested in selling my Kemper PowerHead with Remote, also interested in selling 2 Yamaha DXR10 Speakers with bags and trying to figure out what a good price would be? Everything is mint condition and has never left my studio. Can anyone Chime in and give me an idea what I should ask for it? I'm thinking around $3000.00 for everything plus shipping. I'd appreciate any input. Thanks, Bob

Have you sold this stuff? If not, what general area are you located? Might be interested in the DXR10s, depending on where you live