Adjustable Return Lever for every..consecutive.. Profile

• Hi, It's been a long time...

during the last weeks I've been profiling some DI from my amps and, it happens that, after 3 or 4 consecutive profiling procedure , the return level I've been going to profile was defined too Hot or too Low:

an error message stopped the procedure of profiling just after the ''first test signal'' and the display shows something like''please reduce the volume of the amp'' or ''no amp is connected''..

..I've tryed to push and pull the -20 db pad of my Behringer ultra GI 100 but the answer was always one or the other: too Much or not enought

I've soved the problem only when I've turned the chicken knob back to Browser mode and then again to Profiler mode:

Only if I do this (to switch back and forth the mode knob) the profiler allowes me to set/adjust the Return Level.

I Know that the profiler automatically adjust the Return Level but I guess that It would be better if I could Adjust the level every time I'm gonig to do a new profile.

Probably every time that this kind of issue happened to me It's due to the fact that I was consecutively profiling a higher and higher signal level

(exsample: 1st Profile with Master Volume of the amp at 2 .. and the Profiler reduces the return level just a little bit;

2nd profile with Master Volume at 5 .. and the Profiler reduces the return level a bit more

3rd Profile with Master Volume at 7 .. and the Profiler reduces the return level even more

4th Profile with Master Volume at .. and the Profiler reduces the return level even more

the fact is that I can't adjust the return level anytime a do a new profile unless I switch back the mode knob and I restart then profiling procedure from ''step 1'' (Profiling Assistant 1/3)

• Thanks Paul! I've just send it!

My Ticket Numer is#KA00163854

I'll keep You Updated.

(do You mean I'm the only one to have this kind of issue?)

I mean, ... considering Your KIND answer , ... probably It's Not something to Request, It's Just a singol/personal Issue?

• SO...

they answer that I can go back from ''step 2'': Profiling Assistant page 2/3 to ''step 1'' :Profiling Assistant page 1/3 just pressing the button ''previous page'': <PAGE

This makes me feel Very Stupid!X/

Thanks for the support to Paul and the Kemper Staff

I still don't understand why the profiler doesn't do it automatically but ok!..I'will press one button or switch the chicken knob if necessary.:)