Inporting new FX

• Hey All, I'm new to the Kemper community.

Working with RM and my KPA for the past few days and I've got a few questions:

1. How do you import new FX? I.E., I've seen some sites offering Big Sky profiles but I'm not sure how to add them. RM has all the stuff for managing rigs, but seemly no place to manage stomps. Tagging along there, there is it 'OS 5.1 Delay Update,' but I'm not seeing any way to verify through RM that those are actually on my system in the stomps where they should be. If I transfer them over to my profiler through the software, it appears to add them as a rig.

2. Is there a way to know a rig is on your profiler without needing to manually verify it? It seems like there should be some sort of 'currently on your profiler' mark, but I don't see anything like that.

• I may be wrong but, I don't believe that anyone is putting out effects for the KPA except Kemper themselves. I think you are talking about a (rig) in which someone profiled their amp with a Big Sky in the signal chain, that is the reason you are seeing it as a rig. Only way to add effects to the KPA is with an import through usb or adding all of them through the system menu. I believe the system menu is correct.... not near my KPA right now. Welcome and enjoy!