Would you also like to expand with a Kemper 4-8 foot-switch box with LED coloring ?

• Would you also like to expand with a Kemper 4-8 foot-switch box with LED coloring ? 6

1. YES (6) 100%

Would you also like to have an additional Kemper 4-8 foot-switch box with LED coloring ?

I love that the FX foot-switches on the Kemper Remote, has color LEDs, that correspond to the Profiler’s color indication, showing the type of FX in use ?

·         Kemper Profiler has 8 FX slots,

.. And the Profiler even has additional parameters, that can be configured to the foot switches on the Remote … (Like change the Rotor speed between: slow /fast)

·         I would love to have foot switches to turn ALL of these on/off …

·         HOWEVER the Remote Controller only has 4 FX foot switches to turn these all effects on and off

.. (yes, I know that you can assign more effects to the same switch) …

But for increased control, Spontaneity, and Live use … it would be absolutely lovely to have LED Colored foot-switches for ALL these:

I know that Kemper does offer a 2 foot-switch box, but .. it hasn’t got the LED Colors on it !

SOLUTION: A Kemper 4-8 foot-switch box, with LED coloring

.. Connectivity: I suggest it has 2 LAN connectors on it, so you can insert this switch box between the Profiler and the Remote (thereby also powering the LEDs)

.. Design wise: why not use the same physical profile as the Remote has, so when you put them beside each other on the floor .. it looks like a pro extension

… I know I’m Ready to buy such a Kemper Switchbox ?

How about you ?

.. Would you also like a Kemper 4-8 foot-switch box with LED coloring?

Well .. For this to become possible, the developers off course needs to find out, if there is enough demands for such at Foot-switch Box among Kemper Profiler users..

… SO .. if you would also would like a Kemper 4-8 foot-switch box with LED coloring ?… why not give your vote on this..??

Thank you !

Best Regards

Kim Baekgaard

Peace ?

• Generally, I'm encouraging users to overcome this traditional analog paradigm: one fixed signal chain of stomp boxes each having a dedicated on/off switch having to cover all sound eventualities.

With the PROFILER you could have hundreds of Rigs each having its specialized signal chain. This limits the need for stomp on/off interventions. Within this framework the four Effect Buttons, which can switch multiple modules at a time, are sufficient. In addition you have Morphing - by Rig - which can do on/off and much more.

Don't limit yourself to this one signal chain, which needs to deliver all theoretically possible effect combinations just via on/off interventions.

• Hi Guys,

I asked for other Kempers Remote users, that - like me - would like to have more foot-switches, but instead I only heard from 3 user, that didn't have that need :)

… it would be easy to be able to hear whether the effect is active or not. You don’t really need an LED to know.

Yes, of course I would be able to hear that … after been playing and teaching guitar professionally for 46 years :)

Sorry, guys .. I didn't formulate my self clearly at first :)

… I am an owner if the Kemper Remote, and for Live use and improved spontanity, I would love to have improved foot-swich flexibility, so I can keep my hands on the fretboard.

re. coloured LEDs :

Since we have access to 100s of rigs - I was refering to, how lovely it is that Kemper has used different colors for each type of effect, thereby helping us to get a better overview and remember .. and the Kemper Remote reflects that !

But on the Kemper PROFILER you can turn on/of each of the 8 FX slots separately, whereas on the Kemper REMOTE. you can turn on/off only 4 FX slots seperately.

I would love to get rid of this Limitation …

When I program a Rig, I usually fill up all 8 FX slots, so they are ready to be turned on /off, when I need it during a live performance.

But for each rig I usually have to compromise, and decide which 4 of the 8 effect is most important to be assigned to the footswitch.

and Yes... It's great that you can have multiple effect assigned to one foot-switch, in those special circumstances where your desired effect constitutes of a combination of effects .. I love that !

… But most often it's not the case,

So For LIVE use I just want to be able to turn on/of ALL of these 8 effect slots separately.

.. and in addition:

… since you also can assign Action & Hold functions (like the speed of the rotor etc ) to the Effect Buttons of the Remote, the limitation of only having 4 footswitches on the Kemper Remote , becomes more apparent to me …

… That's why I would love to be able to expand my number of FX foot-swithes for a total of 10, instead of only the 4 on the Kemper Remote.

… but it seems that such an addtional foot-wich box doesn't excist on the market :(

Within this framework the four Effect Buttons, which can switch multiple modules at a time, are sufficient. In addition you have Morphing - by Rig - which can do on/off and much more.

Don't limit yourself to this one signal chain, which needs to deliver all theoretically possible effect combinations just via on/off interventions.

Don't get me wrong… I love having the continious controllers, like morphing etc.

and I absolutely don't want to limit me to one signal chain, it's actually on the contrary:

For Live use, I want to be able to be spontanius, by being able to reach ALL of the 8+ effect slot at random,

.. and each Rig might have different effects, that's why it lovely with the different colors indicating what type of effect it is.

… That's why I would love to be able to expand my number of FX foot-swithes for a total of 10, instead of only the 4 on the Kemper Remote.

… but it seems that such an addtional foot-wich box doesn't excist on the market :(

• I always thought, i need a switch for every slot.

So i programmed a microcontroller (with the help of other guys in this forum) and use my Line6 FBV Longboard with more than enough switches.

Now after two years i never really used the switches.

And if i want to do it once, i am confused by the number of switches and it takes time to find the correct one.

After all:

I ordered the Remote last week :saint:

• I definitely support the desire for spontaneity live and prefer not to need to rely on lost of presets and different performances but by the same token I love the fact that the Remote is so well thought out and compact. I definitely wouldn’t want more buttons on. Ine as it would make it much larger and confusing to use.

If I needed that level of control I wouldn’t have have bought the Remote. Instead I would have gone for an RJM Mastermind.