Kemper Looper rocks!

• I love how precise and in time it is. If you have a good sense of timing, I think you really don't need much else (though I will keep hoping for midi sync, more looper time, etc).

I was using it to practice some soloing over a piece I wrote for the mechanevil project.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hope you like it! :love:

• Remember you can use 1/2 time to double the loop time if you press it before recording the first take.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• Remember you can use 1/2 time to double the loop time if you press it before recording the first take.

Definitely would be cooler if we got a minute just the normal way though!

I would love to use it in a performance setting, the Kemper Team needs to see this more as a live tool than just a practice tool for that to happen though.

Currently, you would be better off using a third party product, and that's not something you'd usually say about anything Kemper.