Where are the cabs?

• Hi Guys,

I had a search on the forum but cannot seem to find if this is normal.

If I try to change the cab for a preset I only have 5 options:

10 Inch Prince - 421
    10 Inch Prince - 57
    10 Inch Prince - blend
    10 Inch Prince - blue
    Vintage Gold - 57

Is this normal? Shouldn't there be more cabs?

Thanks for any help as I am a tad confused here.

Cheers

Andy

• Hi Andy,

The cabs are not (yet) automatically available on the list. You need to first save them from the profiles (press and hold "cab" to access the menu and press store, here you can save the cab only).

Here are my ones. Unpack the zip folder and copy it in to the shared one on the usb, then make a normal import. They are 143 cabs, including Till's ones

http://www.4shared.com/zip/oKfY3Twk/Cabinet_2.html

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Hi Again,

Loaded them all up, nice lot of choice there!

I must admit I have only been playing around with the Kemper for a day but I am very impressed.

I was a little worried about some of the negative posts on the forum but they must just be more picky than me ;)

Thanks for all your help on this.

Andy

• Hi,

I would like to download your file but Ithe page where I want to download it from tells me I have to install something or login and that make me wary.

Is the place OK? Is there somewhere I can get it without having to register?

Cheers,

Mats N

• Hi Mats,
    The website is a serious file sharing platform, I've anyway sent you the .zip file per e-mail
    Cheers

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• when I try to save a cab from a rig it seems to always want to name it with the last name I saved a cab with, not with the name out of the tags.

This is so annoying as entering names on the Kemper would drive a Nun to murder.

• when I try to save a cab from a rig it seems to always want to name it with the last name I saved a cab with, not with the name out of the tags.

This is so annoying as entering names on the Kemper would drive a Nun to murder.

Exactly! - That's why some of us have been making helpful suggestions to remedy this in the 'new feature requests' section 8o

All modelers known to man 8o

+1

"The thing about quotes on the Internet is you cannot confirm their validity" - Abraham Lincoln