Your favorite clean profiles

• For clean stuff one of the things I've been enjoying is the Divided by 13 stuff from M. Britt.

I also bought a pack of dual amp profiles from Tone Junkie. I think the cleaner end of the spectrum is where TJ's offerings tend to shine.

Kemper remote -> Powered toaster -> Yamaha DXR-10

• For clean stuff one of the things I've been enjoying is the Divided by 13 stuff from M. Britt.

I also bought a pack of dual amp profiles from Tone Junkie. I think the cleaner end of the spectrum is where TJ's offerings tend to shine.

I agree. The Tone Junkie cleans are some of the best. And I really like the effects they provide. Great stuff.

Rik

Kemper toaster >Kemper remote> 2 x Alto TS310 powered speakers Furman M-8XAR

• I've been watching this but had not commented, because there so many great ones that I didn't have any way to narrow it down. Now that there have been some suggestions from others, I'll chime in^^.

See if you can still find Mats Nermark's free profiles. He had a great tri chorus and a specific funk profile as well as many others. I can't remember where to direct you for his profiles, but I think I got them from his website, not on RE.

And just in general, try these:

Experiment with several profiles and turn the gain down. You may find that, even some of the really dirty ones clean up and sound great. I did this with the mbritt little walter from the free pack and still use it, even though I have since bought the pack that had all the little walter profiles.

Put a compressor in a slot before the stack and turn the volume down so you are not hitting the amp as hard. Similar to above, even dirty profiles will clean up and might be what you are looking for.

Add direct signal in the amp section. This is one I just discovered and really like.

As a bonus, for dirty profiles, adding a little direct signal makes them really "crunchy".

Be Thankful.

• I just ran through my favorite clean tones. I like Mbritt’s JM CLN in the Dumble pack and Tone Junkie’s Suhr Bella 2 & 3, but my go to now is Tone Junkie’s Lone Star pack, esp. channel 1, #3 and #4.