I've just uploaded 8 profiles form my Mesa V-Twin.
I profiled the V-Twin in the Screamer 50 power amp, then DI into the KPA. I took the suggested presets form the Mesa Boogie manual and tweaked them a little bit.
Here's a short description:
- Mesa V-Twin S 1: solo channel, bluesy sound;
- Mesa V-Twin S 2: solo channel, gainer lead sound full;
- Mesa V-Twin S 3: solo channel, more gain and a sound full in upper midrage;
- Mesa V-Twin S 4: solo channel, a little less gain than the last two, and slighty less presence and mids
- Mesa V-Twin S 5: solo channel, similar as above but more scooped;
- Mesa V-Twin S 6: solo channel, similar as above but with more bass, tuned for my stratocaster;
- Mesa V-Twin C 1: clean channel, nice mids here, very clean;
- Mesa V-Twin C 2: clean channel, scopped in the mids and even cleaner than above.
Enjoy and i wait for feedbacks!