Mesa V-Twin DI profiles

• I've just uploaded 8 profiles form my Mesa V-Twin.
    I profiled the V-Twin in the Screamer 50 power amp, then DI into the KPA. I took the suggested presets form the Mesa Boogie manual and tweaked them a little bit.
    Here's a short description:
    - Mesa V-Twin S 1: solo channel, bluesy sound;
    - Mesa V-Twin S 2: solo channel, gainer lead sound full;
    - Mesa V-Twin S 3: solo channel, more gain and a sound full in upper midrage;
    - Mesa V-Twin S 4: solo channel, a little less gain than the last two, and slighty less presence and mids
    - Mesa V-Twin S 5: solo channel, similar as above but more scooped;
    - Mesa V-Twin S 6: solo channel, similar as above but with more bass, tuned for my stratocaster;
    - Mesa V-Twin C 1: clean channel, nice mids here, very clean;
    - Mesa V-Twin C 2: clean channel, scopped in the mids and even cleaner than above.

Enjoy and i wait for feedbacks! :thumbup:

• I want to buy a V-twin in the past, but finally didn't. Definetly want to try this.
    Is your v-twin pedal or rack version? Some said they sound differently.

• Since I bought KPA, I don't want a V-twin anymore. AND you share your rigs. :P Maybe someone don't have kpa will buy it.
    Sorry, dude.

• Rack version, i heard good and bad things about the pedal version, but i didn't try it.
    If you like it you can buy it from me because i'm selling it :thumbup:

Maybe you should have sold it before you uploaded the profiles :D . Anyway, il love the "ultra clean" file, very cool if you add some modulation and amp compression :thumbup:

• ddyykk_hello: just kidding man ;)
    tylerhb: good advice mate :D But the good thing is that i can prepare a brunch of audio samples to advertise what i sell in 5 minutes ;)
    I happy you liked that profile. Probably the clean sounds from the V-Twin are the best. I much prefere my Caliber 50 lead sounds over the v-twin ones.