Cannot get effects loop to work properly.

• Hey everyone - new Kemper user here!

I'm trying to hook up a Mobius, TimeLine and Digitech Polara to the Kemper's effects loop, but I cannot seem to get it to work. I have connected the Mobius to the SEND, Mobius to Timeline, Timeline to Polara, Polara to RETURN. I have set my X as a MONO FX LOOP, but I'm getting the error message "no loop possible! Aux input is used". The Kemper is connected to a couple of speakers by the Main Output L/R. I can get some very FAINT signal from my pedals, but the volume is simply not enough to be useful. What can I do?

• Before I used my TC G-Force trough the Loop mono, it worked very well! You can adjust from 0-100% I think. I always had mine to 100%

Mine's set to 100%, too, so I don't think that's the issue.

• Make sure all the aux settings are down to zero,

When I turned all of the AUX settings up to 10.0 was when I actually got some signal from the FX loop, but like I said, it's so faint that it's not useable.

• If you are using a mono loop you can’t have the aux settings turned up,that’s how you are getting the error reading.try turning the aux settings all down and see if you get the same message