Morphing? 2 rigs in one?

• Is it possible to have 2 separate rigs or 2 separate amps in one preset button by using the morph function? Or is it just to morph tone parameters and effects?

Rik

Kemper toaster >Kemper remote> 2 x Alto TS310 powered speakers Furman M-8XAR

• No.

By morphing you only can change the settings of those things which are inside one rig.

F.e. the settings of the amp, the cab, the effects,...

But you cannot change the amp to another.

• I don‘t think so.

Probably the hardware (processor, memory) is not able to do this.

And it‘s not neccessary. Because with one click, you also could change to a different rig.

• I don‘t think so.

Probably the hardware (processor, memory) is not able to do this.

And it‘s not neccessary. Because with one click, you also could change to a different rig.

Well for me it would of been necessary since i wanted 2 rigs on one preset button. I thought that would of been nice and double the amount of rigs. Thank you!

Rik

• Morphing can include most continuous parameters within a Rig. You could morph the Mix of effects between 0% and x%. You could change the character of the amp with parameters like Definition, Gain and others. That can get you close to switching between two different Rigs.

• Morphing can include most continuous parameters within a Rig. You could morph the Mix of effects between 0% and x%. You could change the character of the amp with parameters like Definition, Gain and others. That can get you close to switching between two different Rigs.

Thank you Burkhard

Rik