Creating new or sub folders in Rig Manager

• Please excuse what is possibly and old question. I’m new to the KP and can’t seem to find any related posts on the forum.

When I right click in the folder section, the only option I get is to “open in a new page/screen”, no option to create a new folder...

The Rig Manager was the latest version available under downloads.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Jim

• If I right click on All Rigs, Rig Packs, All Performances or Rig Exchange, I also only see the open in new window option.

Right click on Local Library (or anything under it) either under All Rigs or All Performances and you'll see the Add Folder option.

Kemper remote -> Powered toaster -> Yamaha DXR-10

• The rigs from Rig Exchange are downloaded to your computer.

Is this in every occasion and why sometime rig exchange hangs slightly while this process is actioned.

Could there be a setting/check box where this function could be turned on/off?

• Is this in every occasion and why sometime rig exchange hangs slightly while this process is actioned.

Could there be a setting/check box where this function could be turned on/off?

Great idea, Deej09 , the idea of a cloud system is that we can all access/share this stuff “on tap“ theres only a very small percentage of the RE rigs that i like and even less that i would actually use. Having all those unwanted files auto-added to my computer is a rather presumptuous. Ok, it makes accessing them quicker but not really an issue since i upgraded my “dial up” connection ;).

• Great idea, Deej09 , the idea of a cloud system is that we can all access/share this stuff “on tap“ theres only a very small percentage of the RE rigs that i like and even less that i would actually use. Having all those unwanted files auto-added to my computer is a rather presumptuous. Ok, it makes accessing them quicker but not really an issue since i upgraded my “dial up” connection ;).

The downloading issue will get more of an issue as more and more profiles are added..as I said that assumes it downloads everytime.

• The rigs from Rig Exchange are downloaded to your computer. Right now, they take up ca. 76MByte of disk space.

The downloading issue will get more of an issue as more and more profiles are added..as I said that assumes it downloads everytime.

Deej09 according to "Arne" from Kemper, all the RE rigs do get downloaded to your local computer so, over time, it will accumulate

• Rig Manager comes with a pre-installed database that reflects the contents of Rig Exchange at the time of release. From then, it will download only the new, missing rigs. You can switch off using Rig Exchange in the Preferences, but that does not remove the database from your computer.