Slash GnR DI Profiles

• AFD100 DI - 2019-06-14 17-03-11.zip

this is the merged Profile that works at Moment for me, with alnico pro II

Use the expressionpedal for morphing (various Definition) and volume on guitar

In toesetting it´s more present (especially clean) and backwarts it´s more thick, fat.

sorry for my bad english||

tell me what you think

Cry Baby Slash Classic Wah -> KPA -> main to FOH ->KRK6 -> Monitor out DXR10 -> EXP DVP3 -> Remote: Guitars: Slash Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop - James Tyler Variax JTV59 - Epiphone Les Paul with EMG 81 - Furch GN2 Nylon -> Maybach Lester 60 -> Kemper Powered Cab -/ Focusrite Scarlett

• this is the ultimate gnr sound to strive for

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

We all want it and have to help each other, so go on and lets work together to get them?

Cry Baby Slash Classic Wah -> KPA -> main to FOH ->KRK6 -> Monitor out DXR10 -> EXP DVP3 -> Remote: Guitars: Slash Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop - James Tyler Variax JTV59 - Epiphone Les Paul with EMG 81 - Furch GN2 Nylon -> Maybach Lester 60 -> Kemper Powered Cab -/ Focusrite Scarlett

• this is the ultimate gnr sound to strive for

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

We all want it and have to help each other, so go on and lets work together to get them?

That's on a Fractal, so should be possible.... No idea how though!

• Choptones pack of JUBI BRIT are awsome to tweeking it to AFD/metal sound..still havenot find the UYI tone like the one on the albums or in the symour duncan demo as show here abouve...

• Jonny Five is alive!

Cheers for the tones, amigo. I'll give them a try tonight.

Out of all the tones I've tried, I just can't seem to nail the tones on my LP AFD. I'm hopeful these tones give me some direction. I'll report back.

- Rob

"I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious." - Albert Einstein

Pride & Joy: My Custom Shop Les Paul Slash AFD VOS (1of300)

http://www.edgerob.com

• Oh, and regarding that clip you posted. Ok sounds great, but not to forget, that's one heavily post processed track!

Yeah - I'm always highly dubious of clips from people / companies where they're trying to sell you the profile etc. They will never actually sound like they do in the clips they provide, unsurprisingly...!

• Yeah - I'm always highly dubious of clips from people / companies where they're trying to sell you the profile etc. They will never actually sound like they do in the clips they provide, unsurprisingly...!

I never thought about sounding like the clips. I do know that with any bought or downloaded from the rig exchange I will have to edit them to my gear. I normally play the DI's that I have bought and never went back to the clips of said profiles. I will say that editing is always the case with all profiles.

• Incidentally - just had a lunchtime jam, and after going through many different profiles, I came back to the TopJimi Caswell Modded High profile. Loaded it from scratch, reduced the presence, increased mids and treble slightly, and then adjusted the CAB character to +2.5 and the HI setting in the cab to around +0.4.... osaunded like a VERY convincing UYI tone.

If you have that pack, try it!

This was with Slash Alnico 2 Pros as well.

• Incidentally - just had a lunchtime jam, and after going through many different profiles, I came back to the TopJimi Caswell Modded High profile. Loaded it from scratch, reduced the presence, increased mids and treble slightly, and then adjusted the CAB character to +2.5 and the HI setting in the cab to around +0.4.... osaunded like a VERY convincing UYI tone.

i have the pack-can you post photo or something more specific to see how you dail it? thanks alot

• If you listen to that soundcloud demo clip <sweet child, ca. 00:50> on that TopJimi Profile, there's that horrible "scratching" sound with every pick. I hate it. It's present on so many of the Sweet Child Profiles...otherwise they sound great.

Can you hear what I mean? Any ideas how to avoid that?

"I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious." - Albert Einstein

Pride & Joy: My Custom Shop Les Paul Slash AFD VOS (1of300)

http://www.edgerob.com

Yeah but does it sound like their clips?? Lol.

Seriously, TJ Caswell's are great.