Slash GnR DI Profiles

• tried it but doesn't really work for me.

Did you try erik stams slash jcm 2?

Cry Baby Slash Classic Wah -> KPA -> main to FOH ->KRK6 -> Monitor out DXR10 -> EXP DVP3 -> Remote: Guitars: Slash Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop - James Tyler Variax JTV59 - Epiphone Les Paul with EMG 81 - Furch GN2 Nylon -> Maybach Lester 60 -> Kemper Powered Cab -/ Focusrite Scarlett

• rigexchange

Cry Baby Slash Classic Wah -> KPA -> main to FOH ->KRK6 -> Monitor out DXR10 -> EXP DVP3 -> Remote: Guitars: Slash Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop - James Tyler Variax JTV59 - Epiphone Les Paul with EMG 81 - Furch GN2 Nylon -> Maybach Lester 60 -> Kemper Powered Cab -/ Focusrite Scarlett

• it would be cool if everybody could post a short soundsample with our perfect rig

• I love using Bert Meulendijk's Friedman profiles for some juicy GnR. Stick a treble boost in front and you have Sweet Child O'Mine tone all over...
    Even my 335 with Classic 57s sound just the ticket with these profiles..

• I love using Bert Meulendijk's Friedman profiles for some juicy GnR. Stick a treble boost in front and you have Sweet Child O'Mine tone all over...
    Even my 335 with Classic 57s sound just the ticket with these profiles..

i find ANY amp that you put in fron of it the treble boost makes the sound more GNR UYI charecter.

guess big part of the slash chaind UYI sound must include:

MARSHALL+treble boost+Q zone(wah pedal stay open in one position)

my way to test it if its close to that is to put the Neck Pickup and play the solo of garden of eden for example.

• i ve just found a cool rigs again i used long time ago and thought they were to trebly and harsh.

For that t ime i dont understand to handle kpa definition and to change different cabs.

The 3 profiles in zip are from justin, i ll prefer to ad the dist without eq, definition reduce and try other cabs

Thx justin

slashuyi.zip

• Ive Just Uploaded them again.

plus 2 other slash related sounds

- DI #34 is a AFD100 in 34 mode

- DI Ld #36 is a Marshal JMP 2203 '77 Modded inspired by THE legendary Marshall used for Appetite recording session

(Ld stands for Lead Sound)

In each profile you can find the setting of the amp as it has been profiled reported in ''comment'' of the ''amp'' Tag.

i.e. for the GnR 2555 SL ''p6 b7 m6 t5 OM7 LM10 G3'' means:

presence at 6, bass at 7, middle al 6, treble at 5; Output Master at 7; Lead Master at 10; Gain at 3''

I'm telling You this not to show how accurate I've been for those Profiles...

You have to keep in mind the original settings of the amp before You judge/play them because I dont know How many Out There set their Amp with gain at 3 and Lead master at 10 and Output Master at 7 to get a crunch out of a 2555 . Probably only Slash on Stage with GnR.

Have Fun

Ciao

• thank you

• maybe someone can help me

bougt the IR Cab from this Website, but does the file come per mail? i have the license key but what´s next?

I Use the Celestion IR 4x12 Vintage 30 as ''Cabinet''

and they sound pretty cool

• Next you have to convert those IR useing cabmaker and then import them as Cabinet in your kpa.

https://www.kemper-amps.com/downloads/11/Utilities

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• the problem is, i cant save the ir to hard drive, cause i got no option to download them, only after i bought them a confirmation with a licence key.

• solved

They sounds fantastic