rev33 IEM device- any users?

• Anyone used or experienced those rev33 IEM units?

I get the impression they are some kind of HPF+LPF filtering out the audio that is outside of the hearing range but still affects your ear tolerance.

Im told they work on the mechanics and impedance of the ear as well as the driver in the IEM.

All the reviews seem to rave about them but i'd be interested to know your thoughts if you use predominantly guitar in your IEM mix and if you're hard-wired or wireless

• Anyone used or experienced those rev33 IEM units?

I get the impression they are some kind of HPF+LPF filtering out the audio that is outside of the hearing range but still affects your ear tolerance.

Im told they work on the mechanics and impedance of the ear as well as the driver in the IEM.

All the reviews seem to rave about them but i'd be interested to know your thoughts if you use predominantly guitar in your IEM mix and if you're hard-wired or wireless

That would be something, because most IEM transmitters do not transmit audiosignals below 25 Hz and above 15 kHz, so there is no filtering necessary because this frequency range is within the hearing range.

• That would be something, because most IEM transmitters do not transmit audiosignals below 25 Hz and above 15 kHz, so there is no filtering necessary because this frequency range is within the hearing range.

Thats what i thought but perhaps with the use of switch mode power supplies and digital amps the audible signals sometimes contain very high frequency (ultra sonic) artefacts. The manufacturer claims there is some interaction with the pressures created in the ear cannal.

Again the only way to know is to try out the product or get some feedback from anyone that has.

Even applying a light hpf and a gentle 8k lift might sound more pleasing than a flat response in comparison, possible with a few passive components.

Im skeptical but still very intrigued.