Four short clips demoing my own profiles of my live rig.

• Hi everyone,

I'm a new user (bought my Kemper about three weeks ago. I want to share my attempts at making my own profiles of my live rig.

I use a Marshall TSL602 combo in conjunction with the 2X12 JCM2000 extension cabinet. I mainly use the clean channel in the amp and obtain the drive with pedals.

I use MI Audio pedals for all my drives - the Crunch Box, Blues Pro and Megalith Delta. I also had an old Marshall Drivemaster lying around and made a profile for that pedal too. I'm very happy with the results. It really is like playing my setup with a mic in front of it! The amp was miced with an SM57.

The effects (chorus, reverb and delay) in the clean clip were all added in the Kemper. The reverbs in the other clips were also added in the Kemper. I did also add a switchable eq block in the Kemper which I used to "fine tune" the profiles and remove some harshness.

Cheers

Peter.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hi Peter...I'm more a rock guy than a 'clean tone' one...this said, your samples sound very good. I think you're in the right path....

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music

• I really like the last two above.... are you thinking of sharing or selling?

Thanks everyone for the comments!

I'm in the process of putting together a complete profile pack consisting of all of these profiles plus the amp's three channels (clean, crunch and solo) as well as the Megalith Delta pedal profile. I also profiled the other two different Celestion speakers in the extension cab (Heritage and G12 Vintage) and created profiles with those.

This gives a total of 17 profiles. I'll be selling the pack as soon as I've finished the video which demos the profiles properly.

Cheers

Peter.

• Thanks GT, I'm nearly done with the video.

Cheers.

Hi GT, the Profile Pack is available and the video has been uploaded. There is also a free profile from the Pack which can be downloaded. This is all available from my website.

http://www.peterhanmer.co.za

Cheers.

External Content www.youtube.com