Gap when switching slots in performance mode

• Hi,

I'm a new Remote user and I am in the learning process. I like to have 3 differents scenes for a song, all with the same stack but with differents effects or with effect setting change. So I create a performance with the same stack on slot 1, 3 and 5. Everything works great and it was easy to program the 3 slots to do what I want.

The problem is that there is and audible gap or crossfade if i switch between slots while guitar is sustaining. Some kind of short level curve. Do I miss something ? Is there a way to avoid this ? Rig spillover is on and it's working ok.

The point is to tweak multiple effects in one step for different variations. When I switch effects individually on the Remote without changing the slot, there is no gap. When I switch a different slot, there is a small gap or crossfade.

The morphing do the job between 2 scenes. Is there any options if you have more ? I can manage to do it differently with the effects switch but want to know if I miss something.

Thanks for your help.

Claude

• I realised it was caused by the compressor, wich was engaged on each performance slots. If I turn it off, it's linear, or if I reduce the mix setting, wich give good results. 8)

Claude