Profiling Electro Harmonix B9 / C9 / Key9 or... in general other pedals.

• Hello,

I don't have a KPA at the moment but I would like to ask you if it is possible to profile pedals. I am especially interested in pedals from Electro Harmonix for organ sounds (called B9 / C9 / Key9), is it possible to profile them and use the KPA as a organ emulator?

• I used the internal effects in the KPA for this clip. If you get a KPA, you can download the Rig for free from the Rig Exchange.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I used the internal effects in the KPA for this clip. If you get a KPA, you can download the Rig for free from the Rig Exchange.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thanks for sharing!

• Hello,

I don't have a KPA at the moment but I would like to ask you if it is possible to profile pedals. I am especially interested in pedals from Electro Harmonix for organ sounds (called B9 / C9 / Key9), is it possible to profile them and use the KPA as a organ emulator?

Yes, like already said it's not possible but I really hope for some "synth" add in the futur, I don't know anything about dsp etc so i don't know if the Kemper is able to make that kind of sound but those Electro Harmonix effects are great !!!

I can add the MEL9 and especially the Synth9 to the list?

paults Just tried this profile... I was going to buy a EH B9 . Thank you for saving me some money and for the AMAZING profile!!!