If you could only get profiles from 3 'profile makers' - whose would they be?

• EDIT: Thanks to all who recommended Guidorist. Wow! Straight into my top 3.

Deadlight - Slash AFD, Satch JVM410, Splawn Hotrod.

Guidorist - Bogner XTC, JCM800, Mesa Royal Atlantic.

Big Hairy Profile’s - ADA MP1, Silver Jubilee (wow!), Bogner XTC, Bottle Rocket.

• & Everyone should have the Top Jimi - Brown Sound pack.

These are my must haves. Next up for me is Tone Junkie & ChopTones. Chop tones are great for effects and matching album tones, and I love Tone Junkie for anything blues.

I’ll be checking out Guido and SinMix thanks to this thread ??

Edited once, last by vernon48: Update ().

• I've tried most of the profile makers, and these are the ones I consistently come back to.

MBritt - Clean to hard rock. The V30 cab from his heavy pack, and the greenback cab from his 69 Marshall pack are hands down the best general use cabinets I've found. I often replace his standard Classic Lead 80 cabinet with one of those two for harder tones or classic rock, and they work very well.

Live Ready Sounds - Modern hard rock/metal

Josh Middleton - Modern metal

Big Hairy Profiles - Classic 80s/90s rock/metal tones

Top Jimi - Classic rock/metal

• Check out the ADA MP1 & 45 pack. Nuno tones, Metallica tones, Mr Big... and there’s a superb profile with the MP1 into the power section of a BE100. Lots of profiles in this pack made it to my Kemper for daily use

Check out BHP Henning Bottle Rocket profiles. The amp he profiled is my personal amp and it is perfect for the same tones (https://www.henningamps.com/products-3-col/second-product). The amp was based on the Jose Arredando mod that was so popular back in the 80s. Michael did an amazing job of capturing the amp.

• Check out BHP Henning Bottle Rocket profiles. The amp he profiled is my personal amp and it is perfect for the same tones (https://www.henningamps.com/products-3-col/second-product). The amp was based on the Jose Arredando mod that was so popular back in the 80s. Michael did an amazing job of capturing the amp.

I have the Bottle Rocket Pack, it’s absolutely superb! Thank you for lending your amp to Michael for us all to enjoy

• Because I buy almost every pack from every seller (except 2 or 3 sellers I don't like the attitude), a few packs get overlooked some time.

Lateley I (re-)discovered the "Big Hairy Profiles" packs. Also the preamp / rack gear stuff is excellent. For example the Groove Tubes Trio pack is fantastic and I use it a lot. Some of the best warm clean tones in here too!

• Hey guys, late to the convo but wanted to drop a line to let you know your information in this thread has changed the way I view my Kemper! I absolutely love my profiles from Tone Junkie, Top Jimi, The Amp Factory, and Reamp Zone. I also love the IR's I got from ML Sound Lab. Great thread with a bunch of great info! Thanks!

• After my profile journey I managed to only have 25 profiles left on my KPA.

Guidorist: 75%

TAF: 12,5%

MBritt: 12,5%

Gear: Strats & KPA. Plug Ins: Cubase, NI, iZotope, Slate, XLN, Spectrasonics.
    Music: Song from my former band: vimeo.com/10419626[/media][/media][/media] Something new on the way...

Edited once, last by Fireloogie ().

• Live Ready Sound, especially for modern rock. But they cover everything.

Cililab, mostly for pretty heavy tones.

MBritt is solid.

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.