I used a tube amp yesterday ...and missed my Kemper

• Yes it was a practice and there was a tube amp available when you rent the studio (tube amp Fender Deville ) so instead of carrying my Kemper The drum was available the keyboard so the guys came without their personnal equipment so I thought well... I will play clean on the Fender amp and just bring my guitar. So I tried to get a good clean sound... I put the reverb at 10 coz we couldnt hear it. A cheap reverb sound (nothing to compare with our good new beta reverb on the Kemper of course) I missed all my Kemper tones my rigs... my choices to get many sounds on each songs. SO I missed it. I played well and it sounded good but not fantastic

• I bought Kemper in 2014 I dont think i have played my tube amp live one single time since!!! I have realy lovely Koch Multitone, but its a lot easyer to carry the Kemper and DXR, and it sound fantastic live with all my guitars and Accoustics, including Mandolin and Dobro!!

• I bought Kemper in 2014 I dont think i have played my tube amp live one single time since!!! I have realy lovely Koch Multitone, but its a lot easyer to carry the Kemper and DXR, and it sound fantastic live with all my guitars and Accoustics, including Mandolin and Dobro!!

Well but now for me I carry Kemper FOR THE SOUNDS!!!! not for the ease it is to carry. Coz even if in theory Kemper was heavy and amp were light , I would choose the Kemper. I got more sounds and it's ready to use. It was a nightmare to use that Fender Deville with a cheap reverb on it. And I dont play distortion sound so I dont sound all the same as distortion user does without any musicality most of the time. I mean I play music with chords I play clean with a bit of precise effects (reverb delay chorus etc) depending on the song. Its all there ready to play

• The week before in Cologne I used my TwoRock-Combo and a small pedalboard during an opener-job, because I didn't want to bring my whole Kemper-Rig along.

The Sound was ok but the step-dance on my pedals was really annoying.

With the profiler it's so comfortable to change from a thick, overdriven delayed lead Sound to a funky twangy rhythm Sound with a flick of a Switch while simultaneously singing the Chorus.

I really wondered how I managed this years ago !

• The week before in Cologne I used my TwoRock-Combo and a small pedalboard during an opener-job, because I didn't want to bring my whole Kemper-Rig along.

The Sound was ok but the step-dance on my pedals was really annoying.

With the profiler it's so comfortable to change from a thick, overdriven delayed lead Sound to a funky twangy rhythm Sound with a flick of a Switch while simultaneously singing the Chorus.

I really wondered how I managed this years ago !

Same here I will never go back to carry tube amp and a big pedal board again. I wanna have fun playing and changing sound quickly . It was so annoying to hear that cheap reverb on Fender deville amp. I had to endure it all day

• I used a Marshall at rehersal last week and it was a bit fizzy, noisy and 1 dimensional.

Conversely I played live on Saturday using my little FRFR 1 x12 and was reminded how fat and muscular it sounded..

Add in the simplicity ( 3 cables and no messing with a mic placement or sound engineer hassle!!!) and I'm totally happy.