Redsound RS-LG12 neo impressions

• Ok , finally after almost 2 moths I got to try my RS in a band situation.

Although I didn't optimize my sounds for this new setup it sounded awesome (came from a passive CLR)

Only activated pure cab (at 3) , had to stand-up against a 4x12 marshall with mesa dual rectifier head and it sat great in the mix.

Really punchy and tons of clarity. Really happy with it. I used Topjimi's Jerry Cantrell's friedman

With the CLR on top of a rack I missed some depth in the sound , now the RS on the ground got the punch back without the oomph to be overwelming !

Probably will tru the kemper cone at one point , after trying the original one with the upcoming update !

I really need to invest some time to optimize it all :/

Raf

Kemper stage with 2 mission pedals (in a Thon line 6 FBV case) and a Zilla 212 (K-100/V30) , SD powerstage 700 poweramp

• With the CLR on top of a rack I missed some depth in the sound , now the RS on the ground got the punch back without the oomph to be overwelming !

Congratulations at first! But: I think any speaker standing on the ground will produce a bit more oomph than a speaker standing on a rack. It is no fair comparison if you use two different placements.

I could have farted and it would have sounded good! (Brian Johnson)

• Congratulations at first! But: I think any speaker standing on the ground will produce a bit more oomph than a speaker standing on a rack. It is no fair comparison if you use two different placements.

Congratulations at first! But: I think any speaker standing on the ground will produce a bit more oomph than a speaker standing on a rack. It is no fair comparison if you use two different placements.

The reason I placed the CLR on the rack was because it was too boomy on the floor

Raf

Kemper stage with 2 mission pedals (in a Thon line 6 FBV case) and a Zilla 212 (K-100/V30) , SD powerstage 700 poweramp