Using the Exp-pedals of the Behringer FCB

• Step 1: checking the unit with the Idiot's Guide -> nothing happens

Step 2: installing the Editor, setting Pedals to CC7 and CC1 -> nothing happens

Step 3: returning this fucking unit to Thomann :P

Step 4: using again my MUSICOMLAB EFX MKIII 8)

• You may want to check out Eurekasound's EurekaPROM. It's a physical chip that replaces the chip that ships with the FCB (takes 10-15 minutes to replace with a screwdriver). I ran an 11PROM in my FCB for a long time with my 11Rack and loved it (sold my GCP). I just upgraded to the EurekaPROM and its PP mode for the Kemper. Plus their support is fantastic and responsive. For me, 15 minutes and $35 is worth it vs. digging through manuals and PC editors.

Cheers,
    Mike

• I'm programming mine as we speak.
    use this like it explanes nicly.
    Program FCB1010

It's working for me.

Hi,
    I know this is an old thread but I had the same issue with my FCB-1010 and expression pedals not working.
    Just bought it and I have the original eprom in it, (have ordered a UNO eprom today).
    Anyway, I could not get the expression pedals working but this section from the link above helped me :thumbup:

How to Calibrate the Behringer FCB1010 Expression
    Pedals

Many users experience problems with the expression pedal range
    on new FCB1010's, in which one or both pedals do not transmit a full range of
    controller values from 0-127 (0x00-0x7F). the way to fix this is to follow the
    steps outlined below.

• Keep
      footswitches 1 and 3 pressed while switching on the unit (This bit you can't do
      standing up!). Release the switches when the display blanks. The LEDs on the
      footswitches, the ones on the display and each segment of the two numeric
      displays will turn on and off in sequence.

• Wait
      until all footswitch LEDs are on. Depress all footswitches one at a time,
      including UP and DOWN, until all LEDs are off.

• Wait
      until relay switch test is finished. (There will be a couple of mechanical
      clicks, and the display will end up reading "F1" (at least, it did on mine)).
      [Also, if you have connected a MIDI cable between the MIDI in and out, the
      display will show "A1" before this, meaning the midi ports work correctly.]

• Press
      DOWN once.

• Adjust
      the left expression pedal (A) to the lowest value. Once adjusted press UP.

• Adjust
      the left expression pedal (A) to the highest value. Once adjusted press UP.

• Adjust
      the right expression pedal (B) to the lowest value. Once adjusted press UP.

• Adjust
      the right expression pedal (B) to the highest value. Once adjusted press UP.

• Select
      a patch which has both pedals set to their full range, and check the expression
      pedals now send 0-127 (0x00-0x7F)

Hope this could help if anybody else has the same problem.
      Thanks for a great forum :thumbup:
      // Björn