Rig Exchange search indication

• This should be pretty simple I hope.

When I search on the Rig Exchange, there is no search button and more importantly no indication that a search is going on. So I type in the search term, hit <enter> and then nothing happens for a few seconds after which the results show up.

It would be much less confusing if a rotating "wait" type visualization was shown. Also, an actual search button (in addition to <enter>) would be nice.

• the search start instantly and it takes about half a second here to display all result. you don't need to press enter, it's a live search implementation

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• I see. Are you servers hosted in Germany?

That may be why it takes significantly longer on the US East Coast and why I never even realized that it is live search - which is cool btw.

• I see. Are you servers hosted in Germany?

That may be why it takes significantly longer on the US East Coast and why I never even realized that it is live search - which is cool btw.

good point. i'll forward this, let's see if we can improve the response time. how fast is your connection?

• Just did a speedtest. It naturally runs against a server close to me in the Boston area, not in Europe but I think these are pretty respectable numbers:

Ping ms 13

Download Mbps 137.22

Upload Mbps 11.94

• Just did a speedtest. It naturally runs against a server close to me in the Boston area, not in Europe but I think these are pretty respectable numbers:

we did some tests as well. sometimes the results come in late, we're investigating that right now - pretty sure that's not a bandwidth bottleneck on your side of the pond. in any case, you're right, if it _can_ take that long, there should be a visual indicator for that.

• I would also prefer a start search action, since I sometimes I cannot type the whole amp name at once since the search takes all the power and leaves me waiting (it is a bandwidth bottleneck on my side for sure, but a start search action would let me type the letters and then the machine could start it´s work and take all the time it needs...)