profiling preamp line in and speaker cab at the same time someday

• I was wondering if the kemper team might be planning on making it possible to profile the preamp and cab separately someday, since there is three input jacks on the back of the kemper. I noticed that when i turn off the monitor soft switch and run it back through my amp the kemper really doesn't sound like the preamp of my h&k switch blade 100 combo. I basically run it threw the amp and turn the parallel / serial effects loop buttons on or off on the switchblade and there is quite the difference in sound. I'm guessing that it be more accurate to bypass the mic and get a direct sound through the effects loop out on my amp if its ever possible down the road. I hope they were forward thinking enough to make this a feature some day.

• I was wondering if the kemper team might be planning on making it possible to profile the preamp and cab separately someday, since there is three input jacks on the back of the kemper. I noticed that when i turn off the monitor soft switch and run it back through my amp the kemper really doesn't sound like the preamp of my h&k switch blade 100 combo. I basically run it threw the amp and turn the parallel / serial effects loop buttons on or off on the switchblade and there is quite the difference in sound. I'm guessing that it be more accurate to bypass the mic and get a direct sound through the effects loop out on my amp if its ever possible down the road. I hope they were forward thinking enough to make this a feature some day.

Why don't you just profile the preamp from the FX loop out?