Rig effects in performance mode and remote.

• I'm new to this so pardon me. Question: If I save a rig that has effects into a performance slot will the effects be saved as well? Will they automatically be saved in the effects buttons in the remote? I appreciate the help.

Rik

Kemper toaster >Kemper remote> 2 x Alto TS310 powered speakers Furman M-8XAR

• A Rig does always include the effects. And you can simply check that out by just storing a Rig in a Slot of a Performance and reload that Slot.

The Effect Buttons of the Remote are not assigned automatically. You can assign those half-automatically by pressing STORE on last page of Rig Settings. Or assign them one by one and in combinations meaningful for you. The assignment process is described in the Quick Start that comes with the Remote as well as in the Main Manual.

• Hi Rik,

You can also check this Performance Mode tutorial via the link below I hope it helps.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Music is Key.