No Sound Coming Out of Headphones

• I just received my Kemper today, and I am trying to use it with headphones, but I am not hearing any sound come out. The input settings seem to be working because the tuner is functioning normally, so I don't think that is the issue. I have tried manipulating all the volume settings that I can access (the Rig Volume + all the volume settings in the output menu) and I still do not hear anything. Do I need a special type of headphone jack to have my headphones work with the Kemper? I am currently using the same type of jack that goes into an iPhone 6S. Having spent over an hour and a half looking for any advice, reading the manual, or tweaking things on my own, I'm getting really frustrated since nothing is working. I would greatly appreciate any help or advice.

• The input jack from my headphones fits very loosely - I am pretty sure they're 3.5 mm. So the Kemper is 6.35 mm, then?

• You can find the info on our website on the technical specification page

ANALOG OUTPUTS

Master L and R Outputs:

XLR balanced, ¼ inch TS unbalanced with ground lift max. output level: XLR +22dBu, TS +16dBu

Monitor Output:

¼ inch TS unbalanced with ground lift max. output level: +16dBu

Direct Output/Send:

¼ inch TS unbalanced with ground lift max. output level: +16dBu

Output Dynamic Range:

>108 dB

Dedicated Headphone Output:

¼ inch TRS stereo, 33Ohm

• I just received my Kemper today, and I am trying to use it with headphones, but I am not hearing any sound come out. The input settings seem to be working because the tuner is functioning normally, so I don't think that is the issue. I have tried manipulating all the volume settings that I can access (the Rig Volume + all the volume settings in the output menu) and I still do not hear anything. Do I need a special type of headphone jack to have my headphones work with the Kemper? I am currently using the same type of jack that goes into an iPhone 6S. Having spent over an hour and a half looking for any advice, reading the manual, or tweaking things on my own, I'm getting really frustrated since nothing is working. I would greatly appreciate any help or advice.

This problem is very strange . Actually it should work easily without any adjustment and without reading the manuel , I mean it's ''plug and hear'' . As The Kemper is rarely the problem I will dare to ask you, are you sure those headphones works? Are they broken? Did you try to simply plug them in another piece of equipement (console cd or dvd player anything thing to confirm that those headphones works ??? I got 4 pairs of headphone here I just plug them one by ne and it works in the Kemper and I NEVER adjusted anything. So it should be simple . If it's not simple like that either the headphone or the plug output of the Kemper is broken

• I think, the root cause of this issue is understood: Somebody plugged the 3.5 mm jack of smart phone headphones into the standard 6.3 mm socket of the HEADPHONE OUTPUT of the PROFILER and that didn't work.