My Profile Pack of my Live Rig is now available! Demonstration video

• Hi everyone,

I've just uploaded my profile pack of my live rig. The pack consists of 14 profiles and includes profiles of the amp (Marshall JCM2000 Clean, Crunch and Solo) along with all of my favourite pedals (Crunch Box, Blues Pro, Vintage Marshall Drivemaster and Megalith Delta).

I also provided profiles using the JCM Extension cab 92X12) with the two different Celestion Heritage and G12 Vintage. The speakers were miced with an SM57 and the profiles include a switchable eq which I adjusted to fine tune the profile and remove any harshness in the tone. The video demonstrates these tones as they are in the Kemper.

The profile pack can be purchased from my website (http://www.peterhanmer.co.za) as well as a free profile from the pack which can be downloaded. The cost of the pack is US$9.99.

Cheers,

Peter.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Here is another clip from the same profile pack. This features the Hi gain Megalith Delta. The most impressive part of the profile for me is how well it responds when backing off the guitar volume. You can hear this just over halfway through the track.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.