Reampzone profiles?

• Gotta agree with everyone else. I really enjoy his tones, the updates he adds, and how often he likes to treat folks with discount codes and giveaways. My only real complaint, which already seems to be addressed as time goes on and his collection grows, is that it would be cool to hear different mics and speaker combinations rather than the standard combo he's got. I do have to give props to the new naming convention he uses, as it introduces a bit of humor while also giving me an idea of what to expect.

That being said, some of my favorite profiles from him are the Mesa + Fortin 33, the PRS Tremonti, the Friedman Deluxe, and the VH4. I haven't found a bad sound in any of the packs.

rockyowitz.bandcamp.com
    soundcloud.com/rockyowitz
    My music can also be found on iTunes, Amazon, Spotify, Tidal, Rhapsody, and some pirating websites!
    "The Musings of Balance"
    "Future/Corrupted"
    "Bits & Waves, vol. 1"

• i'm trying to get Dan's jj100 pack but when i purchase it at the comform page after paypal it come up with purchase has failed?

it's not paypal i've made a few purchases today and have never had an issue.its deff. on reampzones side.

• i'm trying to get Dan's jj100 pack but when i purchase it at the comform page after paypal it come up with purchase has failed?

it's not paypal i've made a few purchases today and have never had an issue.its deff. on reampzones side.

I had problems with PayPal and had to use a credit card instead of my savings account as the payment source. This is happened to me several times buying profiles from European sellers. So if you haven't already, try a credit card as your payment source under PayPal

• RZ profile sets have been consistently good for me. Great value too. Dan has some excellent cabs and drivers and his micing and profiliing is doing the business for me. BTW I bought into the direct pack when it was 40 bucks ... some serious value there for anyone using a real cab.

• I agree, Best profiles for rock/metal. I will also add the 6505 pack love this one. Dan is a great guy, really passionate.

if you want to listen, to a band i've recoreded using a 6505 profile:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The pricing is very fair but the profiles really shine., so great value for money. I use his cabs for other profiles as well quite often.

I play his profiles every time I fire up my kemper.