problem after update the rig manager and the kemper

• Have you tried a power cycle, I updated mine yesterday to the beta to get my mitts on the new reverbs, after setting up a new performance for the studio at home it locked up while browsing, i left it for 15 minutes but it was still U/S so pulled the plug left it for a minute and voila all back working again.

• I had the same error screen (different error) after installing a Beta OS, have contacted support via the email address on the error and so far.........no reply for five days. Just sent a chaser email now.

• I had the same error screen (different error) after installing a Beta OS, have contacted support via the email address on the error and so far.........no reply for five days. Just sent a chaser email now.

one of our staff has already replied to you on the same day you sent your email. Please check your spam folder.

The advice from our staff to fix your issue (which is different from the one that the OP has reported in this thread) was the following:

Press and hold the System and Rig Button while you turn on the Profiler into Tuner Mode.
    Hold these two buttons till the message "Initializing current Rig and global settings" appear in the display. then let go off the Buttons and let the Profiler boot up.

• I have the same issue.

Support asked me to hold the rig button while rebooting, but that did not work.

Tried the System and Rig buttons above and it worked... but had to set up again.

Edited 4 times, last by murrman1 ().

• Thanks Mr Scheffler,

Your advice brought my kemper back to life.

The press and hold the system rig.......was the solution !!

Thanks once again....

Lol it saved me a 125 km ride to the supplier :)

• one of our staff has already replied to you on the same day you sent your email. Please check your spam folder.

The advice from our staff to fix your issue (which is different from the one that the OP has reported in this thread) was the following:

Press and hold the System and Rig Button while you turn on the Profiler into Tuner Mode.
    Hold these two buttons till the message "Initializing current Rig and global settings" appear in the display. then let go off the Buttons and let the Profiler boot up.

That's great, I'll give it a go. I'd been searching my gmail for 'Kemper' in case it had gone somewhere else, looks like it doesn't check the spam folder on search.