Apartment Playing With MP3 Player

• Hi,

I live in an apartment where the neighbours have only certain times where I can play at a nice volume. But thats not always practical. I am trying to hook up an external mp3 player to the kemper. I can get sound from either that or my guitar but not both at the same time. Can this be done where both are active simultaneously. If not has anyone got any suggestions as to how to use my kemper in this way would help.

Thanks for the advice.

• Check this one out, you will likely need a cable that they show in the video to hook the mp3 player up but it's all supported:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I encourage you to get rid of that situation. Find a way to buy a house . Thats what I did . It can be a small house and rent are expensive anyway. So free yourself , buy a house and never be bothered by anyone if you wanna play at 2 o clock in the morning. Free yourself and make good music . There is always a solution to that, so find it and do it and say FY to those neighboursm trust me it feel so good to say that when you leave. I still feel the joy of it after 10 years

• I encourage you to get rid of that situation. Find a way to buy a house . Thats what I did . It can be a small house and rent are expensive anyway. So free yourself , buy a house and never be bothered by anyone if you wanna play at 2 o clock in the morning. Free yourself and make good music . There is always a solution to that, so find it and do it and say FY to those neighboursm trust me it feel so good to say that when you leave. I still feel the joy of it after 10 years

This only works when you live alone.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• I bought a pair of 6,3mm plug - RCA adapters and then used an 3,5mm stereo plug to RCA - cable to connect the player to the KPA aux input. (check the manual which jacks are the AUX input.) I bet you also have an extra plug-rca cable lying around.

These are the adapters you are looking for. At least for me, cheap ones did the job just fine:
    https://www.partco.fi/en/conne…s/8956-ad-pm63-rca-n.html

BTW, I like the detail how the aux input left and right jacks are in the same order and arranged together like the main output jacks. Makes it easy not to confuse connectors.

Edited once, last by koopee ().