Andertons profiles

• I see some profiles have appeared on the Rig Exchange from Andertons.
    Im assuming this is Andertons Store in the UK, as they are now stocking the KPA and have been Cornford stockists for years.
    Im hoping they do their usual and get Chappers and The Captain to do one of their normally very entertaining video reviews of the KPA. I wouldn't be surprised if the profiles are the results of such a soon to be released review.
    What with all the recent european mag reviews, the mipa award and at least 1 UK magazine review coming up soon it looks like things are really starting to take off for the little lunch box.

• I see some profiles have appeared on the Rig Exchange from Andertons.
    Im assuming this is Andertons Store in the UK, as they are now stocking the KPA and have been Cornford stockists for years.
    Im hoping they do their usual and get Chappers and The Captain to do one of their normally very entertaining video reviews of the KPA. I wouldn't be surprised if the profiles are the results of such a soon to be released review.
    What with all the recent european mag reviews, the mipa award and at least 1 UK magazine review coming up soon it looks like things are really starting to take off for the little lunch box.

I tried them last night, very good profiles.

• Im hoping they do their usual and get Chappers and The Captain to do one of their normally very entertaining video reviews of the KPA. I wouldn't be surprised if the profiles are the results of such a soon to be released review.

yes, I had the pleasure of talking to Paul on the phone about some details he wanted to know about the KPA. He seemed quite enthusiastic and I'm sure the review will be as entertaining as all the other ones.
    perhaps more. ;)

• In my opinion the Cornford MK50 II ist the best profile of a distortioned Amp posted so far!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    Absolutely amazing! :thumbup:
    I own the Cornford MK50 II ( bought at Andertons ;-)) so I can compare!

• Hi,

In their video review, they profile a Cornford Carrera + Moded TS overdrive. Are you shure that the profile uploaded is an MK50? In the video, the profile an Orange Dark Terror, an Evil Robot and a Cornford Carrera and there is a link to the profiles in the description of the video.

Saludos!
    Paco

• Hi,

In their video review, they profile a Cornford Carrera + Moded TS overdrive. Are you shure that the profile uploaded is an MK50? In the video, the profile an Orange Dark Terror, an Evil Robot and a Cornford Carrera and there is a link to the profiles in the description of the video.

Saludos!
    Paco

I think Chappers kept the Cornford Carrera Profile for himself...not sharing that one. :cursing:

• It's interesting.

We saw them make the Carrera Profile, they miked the amp well, did everything perfectly, and it sounds awesome when Chappers is playing.
    But, change the cab to Tills 06, play for a few minutes, now go back to the original Cornford cab...the Cornford cab still sounds good, but, suddenly it sounds very 'small' and slightly 'boxy' in comparison to the Tills 06...the Profile is much better with the Tills cab.