Update got problem with window 7 ???

• I got the beta version. It works like a charm. I heard rumor (not the Fleetwood mac album) but i heard rumors that the new official update got problem with Windows 7 . Is this true. Coz I got W7. I got shows soon , got great rigs and adjustment. Why would I install the new updates anyway ? Is there more reverbs? And if this rumor is true it could be catastrophic... Any suggestions?

• I have the same problem on Windows 10. I'd the stay on the Beta version for minute. I have to send my debug log to Kemper's support email (there's an error prompt that recommends doing this).

• Same here! The new OS update crashed my Kemper. I can not find the latest Beta OS to reinstall. Can someone let me know where it is?

• I think all those three posts are unrelated to each other. I can only recommend to open a support ticket, so each issue can be addressed.

The so called "Windows 7 issue" has probably something to do with not-enough-updated installations, a potential issue in the Profiler is definitely not related to the OS version of your computer.

Please open support tickets!