Morgan AC20 profile uploaded

• Thank you very much for the tips Don. I have an additional question.

At the beginning of this thread it was mentioned that the high volume of this profile (compared to other profiles) is due to the cab volume setting. I understood that this was only available in older firmware versions. What is the "right" way to reduce the volume without interfering with the sound of the profile?

• Thank you very much for the tips Don. I have an additional question.

At the beginning of this thread it was mentioned that the high volume of this profile (compared to other profiles) is due to the cab volume setting. I understood that this was only available in older firmware versions. What is the "right" way to reduce the volume without interfering with the sound of the profile?

Amp Volume and Rig Volume are just volume (*gasp*) ;) parameters that do not change anything else.
    Lesser volume can/will however be perceived differently,so you might need to adjust/compensate with Master Volume.

hth

• Amp Volume and Rig Volume are just volume (*gasp*) ;) parameters that do not change anything else.
    Lesser volume can/will however be perceived differently,so you might need to adjust/compensate with Master Volume.

hth

:pinch: Ouch, the actual problem was, that until now I didn't now there was both an Amp and a Rig volume - I thought they were the same. Found what I needed and the perception at different volumes is clear to me. Problem solved, thanks to you, Don! Much appreciated.

• Sorry to resurrect this..

But this profile made me buy the Profiler. Seriously.

It was the first that came up, when i switched the KPA on while trying it out.

I was in love instantly.

So, thanks rmpacheco, for making my decision an easy one, and very clever of you kemper guys to include it in the factory preloaded rigs!

Cheers

Daniel

• Hehe - yeah I remember my Kemper booting into this one too.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• (500 streak duolingo here)

"Thanks a lot. I love <something - no idea>. It's one of my favorites."

You are welcome.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM