Splitting signal to Kemper + Orange Rockerverb 100

• Hello nerds & wizards!

I have a question regarding my Kemper Profiler PowerRack with Remote since I could not find any informations on the internet.

I split my guitar signal to the Kemper and to an Orange Rockerverb 100. I'm using five different sounds at the moment:

Orange - Clean

Orange - Dirty

Kemper - Clean

Kemper - Overdrive

Kemper - Delay/Reverb

My problem now is that I'm using the two Overdrive channels at the same time, so I have to kick in first the Kemper Overdrive (stereo + stage sound with a cab) and then the foot switch of the Orange dirty channel. This leads to a bit sloppy transitions and I would love to have only ONE button to hit where the Orange Dirty + Kemper Overdrive start running and destroy. Have you every heard of a solution for this "problem"? A friend of mine recommended me to try out the MIDI Solutions Relay or the BOSS - ES-5... can you recommend me one of those two options? Other ideas?

Thank you so much for your help!

• You could try placing the Orange in the Kemper loop, placing the loop in one of the Stomp slots, and shutting off the amp section for that profile (not sure if that would disable the loop stomp or not) Alternatively, you might try to make a profile where you simply run a cable from the Direct Output/Send into the Return Input to get a non-colored platform for running the Orange in the Kemper loop.