• So how do you adjust your INPUT LEVEL

CLEAN SENSE = ???

DISTORTION SENS = ???

I always change it coz I am not sure

Now my

CLEAN SENSE = 5 db and

DISTORTION SENSE = -1.6 db

What about you?

• With my stage guitars, I use Clean Sense= 4.5, and Distortion Sense = -0.5 But, I think it depends on the specific guitars someone is using, and even more on the gain range and tonal variety of the Rigs being used. I use squeaky '80s clean to Modern high gain, and guitars ranging from a Telecaster to Super Strats to Les Pauls. I don't change the input settings for the different guitars - I want them to sound different from each other.

Here is the official approach:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Here is another take on the subject:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I don't change the input settings for the different guitars - I want them to sound different from each other.

Ditto, haven't changed mine in a couple of years and I typically play a Strat, a 330 and a 335 in the same gig. It's actually quite a pain to change the settings on a small, cramped dark stage, especially without my super-duper strength reading glasses!

• Thanks for the reference and thank you all for your answer

• I don’t really change my input sense as others suggest but here’s anyway they take on input sense at 1:01:11 (there’s some other good content in the podcast as well).

External Content youtu.be