Mix parameter for Cabinet Module

• I think this may be quite good for bass. But it gives me another idea. Mixing between two different cabs. When I make a cab I/R, I don't have the luxury of a studio for hearing the mic setup. So I'll make several with an SM57 and a ribbon mic. One will be equal loudness from each mic, and the others will have one or the other mic lower in volume. I do it in 10% increments. Then I load them into the Kemper and try them till I find the right balance. It would be great to just have a balance control for this. My guess is that it's not possible for the Kemper to have two cabs loaded though so it's just a wish.

• I think this could be useful for bass players and extended range guitars. For practical and experimental purposes while still using the amp module. :saint:

So you'd want the Amp's output to be sent to the FX section\Out?

Are you aware of the Mix parameter in the Amp section? Which is different of course, hence my question :)

Still chasing a worthy one :/

• yes and no.

The mix in the amp section is a dry mix from stomps A-D that then goes to the eq and cab. Or at least the cab before passing to the effects.

So I would like the Amp and eq to bypass the cab via a mix control in the Cab block before moving to the effects. I think I said thay right. Lemme know if that made sense. ^^

• Well, as I wrote... those are two different things indeed ;) I was just checking I got you right.
    So you want to mix in some cabless signal.
    Usually, I either like a sound with no cab (cleans for example) or it needs a cab.

What's the result you're aiming at?

Still chasing a worthy one :/

• Well, as I wrote... those are two different things indeed ;) I was just checking I got you right.
    So you want to mix in some cabless signal.
    Usually, I either like a sound with no cab (cleans for example) or it needs a cab.

What's the result you're aiming at?

I have a few different ideas involving the use of other cab sims in conjunction.

negative values of the "Character" parameter essentially do this.

Interesting approach, I'll try it. In the feature request, I would use/experiment with the character some or all the way up so a mix parameter would still be needed.

• I guess I could run them into a mixer but wouldn't work for the headphones output alone. Although, this could be awesome for my Alto TS312 cuz it has two inputs, Thanks!

activate 'Monitor Cab Off' in the OUTPUT menu and use the MONITOR OUTPUT in conjunction with the MAIN OUTPUT.