Tips for a blind Kemper user?

• No worries. I can type it up over some time (let me know if some one else would like to contribute as well).

I have made the wahs and the first drive available here:

https://docs.google.com/spread…5lqJmH_E/edit?usp=sharing

Hopefully Google sheets are accessible. Let me know if the format can be optimized in anyway before I proceed. There is now a description of all the ranges of the encoders to the right of the parameter name.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• Thanks so much, musicmad

I'm pretty sure those are accessible. What say you, bermudianbrit?

At least if it's online, others can colaborate as well. I'd feel awful if only one person were typing all of this...

Did you try the sheet with a screen reader. If you use one that is? Did it make sense?

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• I just came across this, while looking through the Kemper firmware changelog.

"UI to MIDI:

UI to MIDI allows to transmit all sound relevant parameters of the PROFILER user interface via MIDI."

That sounds potentially useful, re. in conjunction with a PC and screen-reading software.

Does anyone know more about this feature, what is or is not sent, and how to possibly capture the text?

• BUMP

Just trying to keep this thread alive.

I sent a nice letter to Kemper yesterday, asking about the new editor and screenreader software accessibility. Hopefully they'll respond.

If anyone wants to add to the Google sheet that musicmad started, please do. Anyone can contribute.

Including myself, I know of two other blind people who have either borrowed or own a Kemper. If you know of any others, please point them here so we can pool our resources, talk to Kemper HQ in one voice, etc.

Honestly, I feel like five minutes in person with someone from the company, a Kemper, and a laptop running a screenreader, would cause the light to go on in their heads so-to-speak.

• I'll try to add more information soon as well.

• Here is an updated list of FX types and number of clicks (for KAOS 6.0 firmware ) :

None=0

Wah Wah=1

Wah Low Pass=2

Wah High Pass=3

Wah Vowel Filter=4

Wah Phaser=5

Wah Flanger=6

Wah Rate Reducer=7

Wah Ring Modulator=8

Wah Freq Shifter=9

Wah Formant Shift=10

Green Scream=11