Change in profile sounds since reverbs?

• Wow. I am surprised. While I expect that most rig settings would work with most os versions, I would have thought (incorrectly) that saving the os and rigs would have been the easiest and safest path.

My bad all!

• Here is a sound sample. I played a chord and then changed rigs in Rig Manager. You can hear the pops for each rig change.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Listened to your sample....I had to listen twice and turn it up to hear it...so I can't confirm if mine is doing it as its way more subtle than I expected. as a result not even sure if it was there before ( but I trust you if you say not :) ).

I was expecting the kind of pop when I switch the KPA off, which is more audible/noticable..

• OneEng1 what is the name of the natural reverb in the menu? What should I look for?

Rik

Kemper toaster >Kemper remote> 2 x Alto TS310 powered speakers Furman M-8XAR

• Hey all, there is a new beta release addressing older profiles and reverb mix. Looks like this was an issue and the top blokes at Kemper have already fixed it. We are blessed, in the software world things like this could take years to be addressed. Thanks Kemper!

• Hey all, there is a new beta release addressing older profiles and reverb mix. Looks like this was an issue and the top blokes at Kemper have already fixed it. We are blessed, in the software world things like this could take years to be addressed. Thanks Kemper!

Would it be better to wait for the official release to download?

Rik

Kemper toaster >Kemper remote> 2 x Alto TS310 powered speakers Furman M-8XAR