Change in profile sounds since reverbs?

• you´ve been told already twice in different threads to open a ticket so the support can send you whatever old kemper version you like to restore, so why do keep writing this BS again and again ("Kemper took all the previous versions away for some unknown reason..."??

Your reaction is similar to one where someone calls your child ugly.

This issue can be confirmed by several Kemper users. Getting the last OS to troubleshoot shouldnt be a huge undertaking. Had it been up on the site, Id already be on my way to making a comparison file for the users here but Im still waiting for a download.

• Damien posted a link to the old version in a thread. I suggest you use it.

It doesnt work. Did you try it yourself? The one you Pm'd me did not work and the second one was some spreadsheet. I posted a picture of it for you. Not sure why its so hard to get the last OS around here..

• It doesnt work. Did you try it yourself? The one you Pm'd me did not work and the second one was some spreadsheet. I posted a picture of it for you. Not sure why its so hard to get the last OS around here..

If you want people to keep trying to help you maybe you should stop behaving like everyone here owes you something.

• You say you hear no tone differences but how are you assessing this?

Do you tune close to standard tuning? I feel it must be more obvious when you tune down. In drop C or lower the low end is not as defined as it was before the update and there is a faint static noise that runs through the profiles that obscures the actual sound of the notes. Like what a fuzz pedal would do. Again, you have to know your profiles well (I use certain ones every day when recording) and you have to play with some precision. The white noise sound is less obvious but again, when you listen to the same profiles every single day and have EQ’d them in recording sessions you get to know them well.

If you play tight palm mutes you were here that you can not make them percussive because it sounds like the definition parameter is turned way down and someone turned your gain way up.

I have this popping sound in RM here too , sometimes when switching, using breakup sounds

But sound wise def no changes

digbob youve yet to disclose your tuning and profile preferences so Im left to guess you probably play cleaner sounds or ambient worship music with heavy reverbs and or delays. The degradation isnt heard as well in clean or semi clean profiles although the clean sounds do seem to have a harsh transient after the update.

• Not how I remember it. To my recollection the last version is always there for purposes of troubshooting. Regardless of that 3-4 previous rig managers are up there for some reason and OS version 1.8 is still there so Kemper DOES keep previous versions up on the site.

*EDIT

clearly you’ve never looked in tools in rig manager where it says “revert back to previous OS release” .

The last release Version !!! is there

there has never been the release Version before the actual Release, means no two Version were ever online

"revert back to previous OS release" means

from a Publics Beta, which were installed by RM,

not from a former release !!

never been possible to revert from an actual release to an older inside RM

• It doesnt work. Did you try it yourself? The one you Pm'd me did not work and the second one was some spreadsheet. I posted a picture of it for you. Not sure why its so hard to get the last OS around here..

So wait for response from KPA Team. Or you can check your C:|\Users\"yourusername"\Downloads folder.

• Ok well, older software version is on the site for what purpose exactly? Bottom line is for troubleshooting purposes, the last known working OS should be available. It’s a simple as leaving the file up there. What’s the downside to this?

• Ok well, older software version is on the site for what purpose exactly? Bottom line is for troubleshooting purposes, the last known working OS should be available. It’s a simple as leaving the file up there. What’s the downside to this?

Please check your PM again.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• I appreciate your help but the last link didnt work and new link you sent is this spreadsheet. Whats going on man?

i think you should delete this Pic of the spreadsheet , contains Private E Mail and Tel Numbers from the

guy who sent you the PM

Don't think he will find this funny seeing this data in Public

• If you want people to keep trying to help you maybe you should stop behaving like everyone here owes you something.

Owes me an OS? LOL . A fully working Operating system is actually essential to using the unit.

I actually shouldnt need help. The file should be stored in "Older software" On the kemper-amps site.

• Owes me an OS? LOL . A fully working Operating system is actually essential to using the unit.

I actually shouldnt need help. The file should be stored in "Older software" On the kemper-amps site.

Please check your PM - thanks!

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

I checked my download folder long before I posted here. Not sure what the resistance around here is to having the LAST OS up on the kemperamps forum. It would avoid a lot of issues such as this.

• Ok well, older software version is on the site for what purpose exactly?

from the download page:

PROFILER Operating System 1.8.2 Release for Upgraders (CAUTION: Use only to upgrade from very old OS revisions!)

If your PROFILER™ is operating under a software revision older than 1.8.2 release, it cannot be upgraded to current software in one step. Please upgrade to 1.8.2 release first, and then take a second step and upgrade to current software.