New Rig (Cornford mk50)

• Hi everyone:

Here is my first profile I made a few weeks ago.

This is the gear I used:

- Amp: Cornford MK-50
    -Cab: Cornford 2x12 (Celestion V30 + Celestion G12H Heritage)
    - Guitar: Suhr Modern
    - Mic: Shure 57 (connected to Kemper)

and here you can listen to a small sample of the rig. I also added some delay to the profile, in the first part I turned down the guitar volume by half.

http://soundcloud.com/ivn-91/kemper-profiling-mk-50

I hope you like it.

Edited once, last by ivan91 ().

• Sounds fantastic!

Thanks for sharing this, love the Cornford stuff!

• Where is the profile?

Hi MagnaVox -you'll find it in the rig exchange section off the main Kemper homepage. Just do a search for cornford, it came up on the 2nd page for me.

Great work Ivan91 - thanks. With a Cornford and a Suhr Modern you wouldn't happen to be a Guthrie Govan fan would you?
    Be great to get some of his famous so called 'woody' leads sounds out of the Kemper. Although sadly we can't profile his fingers... might get messy that...

Suhr Classic Pro, Fender deluxe Strat & Baja Tele, Gibson ES335, Ibanez S Prestige 2170FW, Eastman AR371CE, Variax JTV > KPA > Patch bay inc. Strymons (Mobius, Timeline, Blue Sky), H9 Max, TC Triple Delay, & POD HD500 > Adam A7Xs

• I'm really glad that you like my profile. As I said, this is my first profiling and hope to be capable of doing better next time.

Hi Brattcave.. I really admire Guthrie Govan, he's on a higher level. Unfortunately suhr guitar doesn't belong to me, I borrowed from a friend of mine, and its sound is amazing.

I´m planning to do another profiling session with other interesting amps in a short time. I'll let you know ..........

• I'm really glad that you like my profile. As I said, this is my first profiling and hope to be capable of doing better next time.

Hi Brattcave.. I really admire Guthrie Govan, he's on a higher level. Unfortunately suhr guitar doesn't belong to me, I borrowed from a friend of mine, and its sound is amazing.

I´m planning to do another profiling session with other interesting amps in a short time. I'll let you know ..........

Nice clip and nice profile. Any chance of you sharing the Dream Theater tone match profile? I'd certainly like to give that one a go as well!

• Hi ivan91, thx for sharing this - when I listened to your sound-example I was pretty amazed and downloaded the Rig at once! It's an amazing sound, there's plenty of possibilities of playing with the dynamics: use the volume-knob, strike the strings harder - this is a tone that you can bring life to!
    I fiddled around with my modified American Strat and no matter, which PU I used: it all sounded so well!
    Great Job, man!