Treble Booster frequencies

• Has anyone posted the frequency and gain values (or something close) for the Treble Booster stomps? Did a search but nothing came up. I seem to remember a post about this years ago.

I use one in my D slot and a Pure Booster in X slot for solos and want to possibly free up the D slot by setting a Studio EQ in X with the proper treble booster values and then use the Morph to increase that stomps Volume for solo boosts. I'm also not quite sure if this will increase the overall rig volume or just boost the treble effect. Any help appreciated!

• Someone did a whole analysis on all the stomps and eq's and posted a link to the spectrum graphs(?) The treble booster bumps in the 3k if i remember. I made a post about putting it post amp stack and turning the treble value down. That's when he told me. I'll try to find it.

Once i realized what i was basically doing, i stopped using it and started using the studio eq instead. Post amp of course. And sometimes assigned to a foot switch or morph.

• I'm afraid I'm not sure I understand your question.

'X' is the first of the EFFECTS slots...

Yes I understand this. Is there a way to set the X slot to appear before the stack? I thought with the editor it would allow this? That there would be no more static slots.

Maybe I misunderstood and its just that "EFFECTS" options are now available in the "STOMPS" section?

• So the way of the chain (no matter which effect/stomp is chosen in a slot) is always:

A=>B=>C=>D=>Amp=>EQ=>Cab=>X=>Mod=>Delay=>Reverb

And this way will always stay the same and we will never be able to change it?

(F.e.: A=>B=>C=>D=>Mod=>X=>Amp=>EQ=>Cab=>Delay=>Reverb)

• Instead of seeing the effects chain as " A=>B=>C=>D=>Amp=>EQ=>Cab=>X=>Mod=>Delay=>Reverb"", you would be better off viewing it as...

"Mono=>mono=>mono=>mono=>Amp=>EQ=>Cab=>Stereo=>Stereo=>Stereo=>Stereo"

Any effect can be put in any module but the first four are always mono while the last four are stereo so depending on where you put effects or loops or whatever, this main difference will always be static so long as this is the effects chain paradigm that Kemper keeps.

This may be open to change if Kemper chooses in the future though...